Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Someday is just envious because he hasn't been lifting for around 4 months... Not that he's posted about it, anyway. ;) :D
Some 'day'? Well it's only been about 3 weeks, but ok. ;)

Well I'd rather pointless posts get left out personally, at least tell me why then I won't mind.

I'm talking about progress! I haven't been on here in MONTHS, where are the gainz? :D

I'm talking about progress! I haven't been on here in MONTHS, where are the gainz? :D

I've always suffered with lack of gainz, read around and people will gladly point it out :p

I've recently changed routines, along with my squat form so that hasn't helped with numbers, ive also changed from hypertrophy over to strength to improve that somewhat.

I'll be sticking to this program for x amount of cycles and go from there :)

Thursday 21st March - shoulders - C2 W1
- Mobility - various shoulder work
- OHP: 3 x 5+
Set 1: 25kg x 5
Set 2: 30kg x 5
Set 3: 32.5kg x 11 - dirty final rep

- Single arm dB press: 3 x 10 x 14kg

- Seated dB press: 3 x 10 x 14's
- Front BB raise: 3 x 10 x 10kg
(Above two SS)

- Cable side raise: 6.8kg = 12, 9. 4.5kg = 10.
- Cable face pull: 3 x 12 x 45kg
(Above two SS)

- Cable rear delt flye: 3 x 12 x 13.5kg
(Done in the weird corner cable tower thing, weights are easier despite being heavier, but the whole movement felt better so will keep doing them there if I can, might even move the side raises and co there)

Good session, felt weak as sin though, I'll, woozy head, felt like carping my pants several times, nevermind. Deadlifts tomorrow, will probably pass out.

^^ its his OHP, never tested a rep max so its far below what he can be doing. It does look close to his deload weights because it is, this is week 1 of the 2nd cycle again though so give it another couple of weeks and hopefully we will see some more manly numbers here :D

I thought you weren't deloading anymore?

:p

As Syla5 said, it's week one, so it is 65%, 75% and 85% :)

And yes, my OHP is weak anyway, that final set was a struggle after about rep 8, ie lower back goodness.

My deload for last cycle was: 15kg, 17.5kg, 22.5kg...Although i just did 20kg last time round.

Anyway, at the end of this cycle I'm going to try and test maxes at the meet, my OHP is shockingly poor though :(

Back
Top Bottom