• Squats: 1x5, 1x3, 1x1+
  1. 67.5kg x 5
  2. 77.5kg x 3
  3. 85kg x 13 (i think)
  • Squats dropset: 60kg x 10
  • BSS: 3 x 10 x 18's
  • RDL: 3 x 10 x 90kg
  • Pallof press S/S with planks: 3 x 10 x 18kg / 20s, 20s, 30s

Legs are dead. Squats I'm pleased with, had the camera going on the plus set which died on 11 reps, Syla5 said I got at least 13 though. Depth needs to be on my mind still, but its better than previous efforts.

Split squats I shall feel in the morning and I'm pretty sure the RDLs have murdered my hammies.

Good game.

Tuesday 2nd April: Chest - C2 W3
  • Mobility: dislocations, ytwl's-ish, bench with bar/30kg/40kg
  • Bench press: 1 x 5, 1 x 3, 1 x 1+
  1. 47.5kg x 5
  2. 55kg x 3
  3. 60kg x 10
  • Inc. DB press: 24's = 8, 8, 10.
  • Dips + 10kg: 5, 6, 7.
  • Div. seated row: 3 x 10 x 38.3kg
  • Shoulder + snap city x 15

Decent session, pleased with bench press and incline bench, felt my shoulder going on the flat bench which was the beginning of the end :p

Basically the shoulder hurts if I raise my hand above head height *thumbs up* Which will make OHP interesting on Thursday

I can't even bench anymore thanks to my dodgy elbow :( Well not until I find the issue and poke and prod it back to health.

If your Deadlifts turns out to be anything like your recent squat sessions... Im screwed :p

Delvis will be out benching me at this rate :D

Last edited:
whats your diet like at the moment? Thats not unreasonable gain, as long as your not seeing to much extra flabbyness in the mirror.

whats your diet like at the moment? Thats not unreasonable gain, as long as your not seeing to much extra flabbyness in the mirror.

I pretty much always see extra flabbyness in the mirror, it's half the reason I made naff all progress originally due to my mind having a fit and me not eating enough because of it. Might be an excuse, but it's the truth at the end of the day.

My diets okay, generally it's strict in the morning and throughout the day, then in the evenings I have a random meal with the lady but trying to keep it half decent if anything, however I am struggling with russling up food varieties :( My weight stalled for a bit, but I've jiggled some foods around and upped some quantities so I'll see how it goes. I just hate feeling bloated, makes me want to stop and just cut again.

maybe its certain foods that make you extra bloated. Pasta, dairy etc... try cutting certain things out of your diet for a week at a time and see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom