Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Monday 6th May: legs - c3 w4
  • mobility stuff
  • Squats: 3x5 deload set
  • Squats: 80kg x 1, 90kg x 1, 100kg x 2 (f-3), 100kg x 2
  • RDL: 3 x 10 x 70kg
  • Arms: all kinds

Pleased with squats, failed the 3rd rep as i hit the cathers at the bottom. Rdl were juicy, staring galore at the bar humping.

Simple session for the deload. May upload the to 100kg sets later

Have some annoying tightness in my right trap for God knows how long now, annoying because 1.) it's tight and pulling my neck and 2.) my physio said it's not spread up your neck has it'...And now it has :o

Time to try and smash it I guess. Got some light bench work to do tomorrow, I'll see how the barbell feels and go from there again.

Have some annoying tightness in my right trap for God knows how long now, annoying because 1.) it's tight and pulling my neck and 2.) my physio said it's not spread up your neck has it'...And now it has :o

Time to try and smash it I guess. Got some light bench work to do tomorrow, I'll see how the barbell feels and go from there again.

Lean against the corner of a door frame and grind it to dust. :)

Wednesday 8th May: Chest and back
  • Shoulder mobility, ytwl to warm up, dislocations.
  • Bench press: Bar x 10 + 10, 30kg x 10. 3 x 10 x 40kg
  • Incline db bench: 10 x 14's, 2 x 10 x 16's.
  • Machine row (Narrow) 3 x 10 x 41kg - (Wide) 3 x 10 x 41kg
  • Kneeling 1arm cable row: 3 x 10 x 38.3kg

Bench press felt good at the start, then on the 40kg sets my shoulder got progressively worse.

DB bench, it felt fine, not sure if thats due to the db's or due to the incline.

Friday 10th May: Back - C3 W4
  • Mobility work
  • Deads: 3x5
  1. 55kg x 5
  2. 70kg x 5
  3. 82.5kg x 5
  • Deads dropset (deficit): 70kg x 10
  • Chins: 6, 5, 4
  • Rope trainer: middle notch, res.4: 3 x 45s
  • Seated cable row: 3 x 10 x 47.3kg

Last edited:
Monday 13th May: Legs - Cycle 4 Week 1
  • Mobility: Hammies, adductors and ankles.
  • Squats: 3 x 5+
  1. 65kg x 5
  2. 75kg x 5
  3. 85kg x 11
  • BSS: 3 x 10 x 16's
  • RDL: 3 x 10 x 92.5kg

Happy with squats, wasn't quite firing in the right places - Uploading the video now

BSS felt nice, only had to readjust my balance on a few reps.

RDL's: tasty, but heavy, very fatigued.

Your RDL:Squat blows my mind. Can Icecold please explain? I can't even workout might be in snap city with squatting that isn't (more so) with RDLs.

My squat power is just terrible. A mixture of not pushing myself enough when I first started and squatting with form that just didn't help me previously.

My RDL's probably aren't amazing to view, but I can just bash them out at least without too much grief.

Video from today:

dont sweat it delvis, my ratios are all messed up my squat is pap, just wasnt meant to squat tbh, i mean i can sumo DL massive weight over 250 np. And sumo is considered more a squat than anything. Yet a 180- squat has me all over the shop. Working on it but jeez its a different beast.

dont sweat it delvis, my ratios are all messed up my squat is pap, just wasnt meant to squat tbh, i mean i can sumo DL massive weight over 250 np. And sumo is considered more a squat than anything. Yet a 180- squat has me all over the shop. Working on it but jeez its a different beast.

It's utterly bizarre, I'm going to be RDL'ing more than I can squat soon if I keep it up - Although I doubt my back will like it.

Back
Top Bottom