Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Revised it a little:

Screenshot_2013-06-05-09-42-40_zps4d690f81.png

Thoughts?

Hmm what's wrong with your back? Core issues?

Generally the high volume stuff should be compound movements. :)

I did my back in February 2012. I'd rather do an exercise that doesn't aggravate the injury, much like your shoulders.

BORs are lower back related.

Everything else involves my right shoulder, of which my ac joint is still bruised from 2months ago.

You can squat and deadlift you shouldn't have lower back problems.

I'm repping the **** out of my shoulder to help punch through my issue whilst doing a lot of mobility work. No point in not using my shoulder, it just holds me back on big weights for OHP, as long as you do it safely and are aware of what you are doing just bash the **** out of it.

....lying down in bed hurts, sitting on the sofa hurts :p

Yes I can squat and deadlift however I couldn't do either for 3 months or so, if you've been involved with my log since my back injury you would know how much rehab I've done to it and how many times I've re-learned to squat and deadlift because of it, you'd know why its weak in that area.

The fact is, doing certain movements with my shoulder stops me from using it for the rest of the week, I'm playing with what movements I can do, that's it.

To be fair you should start a new log with your new programme it'll make it easier.

I was aware of your rehab - just surprised at your squatting and deads vs being able to do BOR and benching. You should try and do some OHP really. If it's that bad you need to get yourself some surgery or spend some time at a good physio.

I probably will start a new log, even though I'd rather keep it all together.

Yep, surgery or physio. Won't happen though.

Both require money which you know I don't have? I saw a private physio, they can't see anything dangerously wrong, I have pretty decent movement and ROM its just painful in areas.

FF: did some ohp last week, it just hurt afterwards. DBs arent so bad hence the dB pressing. I can do barbell bench and have been, just need to keep an eye on it.

Pretty sure you could get thru the NHS if you tell them how bad your shoulder as, and that it stops you lifting your toothbrush up to your mouth!

It doesn't?

The way docters and NHS see things mate, if I can perform every day tasks there is nothing wrong. The fact I can't do certain exercises in the gym is my problem.

I used to have trouble lifting my arm above my head, but that's generally fine now, its more pushing movements: ohp, bench, pushups for instance.

Back
Top Bottom