Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

To be fair, no idea what I am. Above 90kg, will weigh myself tomorrow morning :p I'm guessing 92.

I more than likely will get to 100kg though, despite feeling like a slop, although looking at recent pics it all just goes to my mid-section.

Nothing major to report, chest work today:

Incline DB press: 3 x 10 x 22kg, 2 x 14 x 16kg
Chest press: 14 x 45kg, 12 x 52kg, 12 x 52kg.

Tricep pushdowns S/S with each other, tricep pulldowns S/S with each other.

Shoulder seemed okay, most of the pain is during setup at the bottom position, which then aggravates it for the session.

Also, a fatty 93kg this morning, meaning I've gained around 10kg this year.

Last edited:
This weeks been pretty terrible really, still knackered, work is killing me so sleep is terrible, oh well.

Deadlifts today, can't remember exactly, WS are: 150kg x 3, 160kg x 3, 150kg 3.
BOR: 3 x 8 x 70kg, pretty lol worthy.
Seated cable rows, can't remember the weights, started heavier S/S down.

Didn't finish deadlifts until around 7:20, so time was tight afterwards. May go in tomorrow as next week is going to be a funny one, hospital on Thursday, Friday will be a write off, possibly some of next week will be written off as well. :(

Went in Mon/Tues/Weds this week, hospital was Thursday, may go in Monday despite being told not to do anything for one week+

BORs are relatively low due to my back, I could go heavier but they would effect my lumbar a lot, there would also be a lot of leg movement, I prefer to have it a bit lower so I can concentrate on things and make it stricter, otherwise you just throw it around.

Heh, thanks, I think I look terrible, my back is my only good looking thing, chest and shoulders are hardly changing due to the constant shoulder issues I seem to be having over the last two/three years.

Never mind eh!

Is that because of your shoulder? (couldn't find it in your log) but saw your deadlifts, that's impressive. I've tried 140kg and it's really heavy, 170 not a chance. Rootin for your 200kg!

Yeah that's why I've kept at 60kg for BOW, they cause more trouble with form than any other exercise for me. I keep it lower too so I can bring it to my belly more.

What did you do to your shoulders? That sucks :(

Your chest don't look too bad. In that last photo it looks like you're growing all around the chest area with your lats so the chest should follow.

Yes, my shoulders knackered. Not sure what I did to them, I bench pressed in my infant days (like a **** no doubt, no rack, so have to deadlift the bar, sit down on the bench, then get the bar up =/) - Then after that I went clay shooting the next day, good bye shoulder.

It started to get better, then it went pop during some cable flyes and my A/C joint has fell bruised and drops a bit ever since, along with varying muscles on the back of my shoulder being tight constantly.

Deadlifts are about the only thing working for me, despite injuring my back last year :p

My chest will come along, just need to keep rehabbing my shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom