Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Duvet what's your reasoning behind that, considering BORs are essentially the same movement as SAR and cable row? :)

essentially the same movement, but not the same, much like bench bress, DB bench and machine press are similar movements, but not the same.

BB row is often used as a low rep exercise in strength routine isn't it? e.g stronglifts.

Rehab day:
Lots of pin pressing, ended up dropping the weight and upping the reps as my shoulder didn't like it at all. Really feels like somethings catching on bench press, front delt / bicep insertion being naff.

The higher reps helped so will continue this for a while, once I go heavy the shoulder problems straight back in, started to get pretty frustrated earlier.

Then went on to some high bar squats to test some shoes. notbad.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgive me Delvis but what happened to your shoulder?

Did something to it in 2010, started to get better after a break then March this year I was doing some cable flyes in a corner rack and something went. Since then my A/C joint has been feeling bruised, it's only until last week where it's been feeling better due to working on my shoulder rotation pretty aggressively.

As such, my bench and shoulder press progress has been terrible :p

EDIT: And obviously some of the physio sessions I had earlier in the year helped just I couldn't afford the sessions.

Last edited:
Indeed, need to learn how to brace properly throughout the movement, I think I just let myself go limp on the mid section to be honest and get lazy.

It was 60kg as today isn't my squat day. Tomorrow I will test the waters but I'm going to build it up over the next few weeks and hopefully ingrain a nice movement pattern. Syla5 has lent me his shoes for tomorrow as well :p

Shoes of Peace.

I noticed today, I seem to push from my toes/front of my feet rather than my heals, ?I don't know why and it's highly annoying, more so when fatigue kicks in. Oh and I do this without the shoes as well.

Back
Top Bottom