Desktops!!

heres 2 now i can finally post in this thread again!! lol

aqua!

1004041.JPG

and then milk :)

1304041.JPG

Last edited:
Originally posted by 1pudding1
Hey Uberskilled, can you let me know where you got the digital clock for samurize for? Or what proggy it is? Cheers.

i cant remember where i got it from. if i have space ill edit this post with a link for a download of it.

**edit**

Get the digital clock HERE

the matrix skin is inlcuded but you'll have to edit the in's to use it.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Goose
Sorry for being such a goober, but i'm a bit baffled. I'd like to change my desktop to the same as yours in the above screen shot.

I got Samurize yesterday and i've been messing arounf with it. Is that what i need? Or do i need that 'object dock' i've seen mentioned?

Basically, i'm a newbie at desktop modding :)

Thanks in advanced.

Oh, i'm on Wink2 SP4, is that a problem? Most themes seemed to be designed for Win XP.

unfortunatly it is a problem cuz all the themes i use are designed for windows xp. it may be possible to port them to win2k or even find a win2k version but im not sure where you would get them or how you would port them.

sorry mate.

but yeah you'll need object dock for certain

Originally posted by Axis64
Question for you when i do the above bit, nothing appears in the box where it its ment to be listed, so i cant choose a drive

any ideas??

um...hmmm i cant say ive ever come across that problem before. it should use windows to find the list of your cdrom devices...:confused:

im confuzzled by it ill see if i can find out whats causing it.

**edit**

are you using the latest version of samurize? (1.41)

if not update to that and itll work

Originally posted by Axis64
Well i have left mine running for about 20 mins and nowt has come up.

Should there be anything in the top bit of that screen where it says computer, username and password?

if your computer has a user name and password setup then try imputting that. i didnt think of that since my computer doesnt have a password on it

okay ive made a few changes to the ini file.

download at the same link as before. let me know if it works. if it doesnt the best thing (if you're on xp) would be to let me configure over the net. i can actually see how i can work around it then and whether or not its an error of mine

Originally posted by tang0
Hey uberskilled...

spill the beans on how u got those large detailed icons on the desktop.. are they just ico's with 'large icons' selceted ?

theyre png's and yes im using samurize to display them. the top 2 and the one in the bottom right corner are all part of my "labels" script. if you'd like i can put up the latest variants of these at some point in the next few days although me making a guide on doing it might be more useful :p

just let me know if you want png's, walls etc off any screeny. i tend to keep most stuff

Back
Top Bottom