Destiny 2... It's a coming!

I missed half of the stream but there was hardly any gameplay, I think I read an article that stated they were holding off for future events so its fair enough.

Just signed into blizzard app for the first time in god knows how long :D

Hmm, is Rise of Iron on offer anywhere? I'm loathe to pay full price when I just want to catch up on the story before D2.

Edit: I should really have posted this in the console forum, sorry.

I think I read an article that stated they were holding off for future events so its fair enough.

Normal Bungie style to do multiple showcases / streams. I'm happy with the stream, but not ecstatic. Don't get me wrong, I'll be playing a **** ton and maybe I was hoping for too much in one go. But I wanted them to cover a few more key things in place of LFG and clans for example. Namely: PvP ranking / social system, looting system, replay-ability and some info on characters across the three platforms.

Edit: Good news everyone

The PC version will feature:

• 4k Resolution Support (3820×2160)
  • Uncapped framerate
  • Full mouse and keyboard support with custom key mapping
  • Text chat
  • Adjustable Field of View
  • Detailed PC settings screen
  • 21:9 monitor support

sauce: http://wccftech.com/destiny-2-pc-4k-support-uncapped-framerat/

Last edited:
When they said that PC ver will be only on BattleNet,i had no questions about anti cheat anymore,have total trust in Blizzard and they "love" to cheaters ;)
Sure will be some anyway - its PC after all - but Blizz will deal with them harshly,which is very welcome after all the circus in Div.
I liked the Bungie stream,sure wanted more gameplay,but big E3 is quite soon,think we will see some PvP as well.
Love PC features as well,good times ahead

Yeah I have heard about blizzards approach to cheaters which sounds promishing.

Half of those PC settings though are just filling up a list and should have come automatically. FOV and 21:9 are the only ones worth noting tbh. Still good, but hardly groundbreaking to publish unless to make it obvious they aren't doing a port.

"Full mouse and keyboard support with custom key mapping" for example. lol I would have ******* hoped so haha :D

From the press release:

PC specs that is being played upon at the event:
 Destiny 2’s beginning story mission ‘Homecoming’ where your Guardian responds to an emergency in the Last Safe City.
 A Strike called ‘The Inverted Spire’ taking place on the planet, Nessus, where the enemy Cabal have awoken something deep beneath the surface.
 New Competitive Mode:
o Countdown: Plant a bomb at the enemy base, and defend it until it explodes.
 New Competitive Map:
o Midtown: The Last Safe City, Earth
 The PC version of Destiny 2 was running on:
o GPU: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti (Courtesy of Nvidia)
o CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2Ghz (Courtesy of Intel)
o 16GB Ram/500GB SSD/Windows 10
o Monitor: Predator XB1 27” 4K IPS with NVidia G-Sync [XB271HK] (Courtesy of Acer)
o Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma (Courtesy of Razer)
o Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite (Courtesy of Razer)
o Headset: Razer Man O’War 7.1 (Courtesy of Razer)
And the full document: https://press.activision.com/conten...iny 2 Gameplay Premiere Fact Sheet_FINAL.DOCX

Normal Bungie style to do multiple showcases / streams. I'm happy with the stream, but not ecstatic. Don't get me wrong, I'll be playing a **** ton and maybe I was hoping for too much in one go. But I wanted them to cover a few more key things in place of LFG and clans for example. Namely: PvP ranking / social system, looting system, replay-ability and some info on characters across the three platforms.

Edit: Good news everyone

The PC version will feature:

• 4k Resolution Support (3820×2160)
  • Uncapped framerate
  • Full mouse and keyboard support with custom key mapping
  • Text chat
  • Adjustable Field of View
  • Detailed PC settings screen
  • 21:9 monitor support

sauce: http://wccftech.com/destiny-2-pc-4k-support-uncapped-framerat/
Full mouse and keyboard support with custom key mapping?!!! IM IN!

Back
Top Bottom