Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Apart from the obvious game play and PC port worries, the one thing I really hoping for from the stream later is cross-save. I really doubt we will get cross-play, but I would definitely double dip on PC/PS4 if they had cross-save. Lets see later, excited either way :)

Really can't wait for this as well, fingers crossed it's everything we hope for!

Think only thing I am worried about is the scale of the game for those of us that no life the game, as I am one of them I really hope that the fact they have ditched the old consoles that this will allow them to increase the scale of the game :)

Really can't wait for this as well, fingers crossed it's everything we hope for!

Think only thing I am worried about is the scale of the game for those of us that no life the game, as I am one of them I really hope that the fact they have ditched the old consoles that this will allow them to increase the scale of the game :)

They ditched the old consoles with The Taken King, iirc. Unless you mean they get rid of the PS4/XBO :p

Very excited. Even more excited now I know it is on PC. There is rumours of a new gun class, SMG. If true I can already see SMGS and Sidearms being awesome in PVP.

edit: Whoops. Reading comprehension failure. I thought you were hoping that they'd ditch the PS3/X360 and assuming they were going to release it on them. D'oh.

edit 2: Looks like we won't be seeing any PC footage today...

PSA regarding PC footage: "FYI - PC gameplay is 100% not recordable at this event. Only PS4. They are pacing release of footage for future events, like E3. We're allowed to talk about the PC version as much as we want - and believe me, I will. Campaign, PvP, Strikes for PS4/PC are all playable." https://twitter.com/DrLupoOnTwitch

Last edited:
Finally 18th,hopefully we can see some proper FPS/RPG mix
Dont care much about cross platform,as here we wont have shortage of players like it was in Div (somewhat good players,not just random FPS'ers)
Highest Div stream by devs was around 8-10k views if im not mistaken,Destinys was 120k :D Quite are difference.
And there are already some proper clans and groups ;)

Last edited:
PSA regarding PC footage: "FYI - PC gameplay is 100% not recordable at this event. Only PS4. They are pacing release of footage for future events, like E3. We're allowed to talk about the PC version as much as we want - and believe me, I will. Campaign, PvP, Strikes for PS4/PC are all playable." https://twitter.com/DrLupoOnTwitch

That is indeed abit sad to hear was hoping the entire reveal would be on PC.

Suppose so, I would have just thought a brand new reveal they would go all out and show off what they had, but E3 being as big as it is I suppose that best bet for them, annoyingly I am at work and can't watch the stream :( Sad times, guess will be a case of logging on at 10PM and re-watching the twitch stream, must resist coming back to this post after 6PM lol

Looking good! I'm surprised, i would like co-op implement the same way Gears or War 4 did it, co-op and unranked with the occasional 'event' where it mixes everyone together, which I don't see a problem with, consoles get aim assist and we get mouse, evens itself out a little

Finally 18th,hopefully we can see some proper FPS/RPG mix
Dont care much about cross platform,as here we wont have shortage of players like it was in Div (somewhat good players,not just random FPS'ers)
Highest Div stream by devs was around 8-10k views if im not mistaken,Destinys was 120k :D Quite are difference.
And there are already some proper clans and groups ;)

:rolleyes: lol :p Big difference in the two games with tenure, but d2 is going to stomp on div for sure I think.

I cant wait for the beta, rumoured dates anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom