Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Not looked at this game at all, as did not like D1, is this a all class type or can one class be everything, I prefer games where you have role specified characters and not just a dps race

There's no classic tank/healer/DPS trifecta. All characters are primarily damage dealers, with variations on stealth, defensive buffs, AoE effects. The game is 80% FPS gunplay with a splash of RPG elements.

You can just about do all the raids with 6 of the same class (although it would be tough in places). Having a good complement of classes makes things a hell of a lot easier though. The ability to complete a raid is 90% execution, teamwork, communication, 10% class setup.

Haha, awesome dude! Beta can't come soon enough

Have they mentioned when the beta is?

Deluxe edition here,hopefully im not making same mistake like i did with Division season pass :D

Is the deluxe and limited edition the same thing? Like the below:
919mAhE7cgL._SL1500_h.jpg

I was tempted by it, but not sure as I haven't played it before. Hmmm decision decisions, just don't want to get stuck into possibly paying more for DLC or something when I could have got it now with this deal.

Will sit on it for a while and think lol

EDIT: Big picture is big, sorry lol

I think they same bar few not important extras,but i got it quite cheap 50eur from a friend who made mistake by buying it on PC when he wanted on PS,so i bought it from him :D
Cant wait for Beta

I think they same bar few not important extras,but i got it quite cheap 50eur from a friend who made mistake by buying it on PC when he wanted on PS,so i bought it from him :D

:O Wow, happy days then!!! lol

Will prob leave it with the standard edition for now anyway and decide after beta or something.

I would have gone with standard as well,just in case DLC is not good.
While Bungie is a solid developer,nowadays cant trust any,bar Blizzard :(

I'm quite looking forward to this but I have a concern... Raids. All my mates will be playing this on PS4 and there's no way in hell a) I'll be playing this on PS4 and b) there'll be cross play with PS4.

Soooo... can I assume you good folks at OCUK Forums with have a clan type thingy-me-bob for this sort of thing??

I would have gone with standard as well,just in case DLC is not good.
While Bungie is a solid developer,nowadays cant trust any,bar Blizzard :(

That deal though, I wouldn't have passed it up for sure! Maybe I can try and trick someone into doing the same lol :D haha

I'm quite looking forward to this but I have a concern... Raids. All my mates will be playing this on PS4 and there's no way in hell a) I'll be playing this on PS4 and b) there'll be cross play with PS4.

Soooo... can I assume you good folks at OCUK Forums with have a clan type thingy-me-bob for this sort of thing??

I hope so, all these pros from D1 on here lol :D

I'm moving from PS4 to PC and I'm sure there are plenty of others on here who are doing the sensible thing. We wont be stuck, I imagine!

I went with the LE as I wanted to get the DLCs for a bit cheaper.

I'm so torn on this. PC is going to look and run better but I don't know anyone who is going to switch from PS to PC for this and fireteams/raids are 99% likely to be the best thing in this, as they are in Destiny.

What to do :confused:

Hah, the thought of doing dailies on two different accounts fills me with dread! Bad enough doing patrols on 3 characters on the same account.

Plus, I'd have twice the amount of bad luck with drops. I don't think I could handle that :lol:

I'm so torn on this. PC is going to look and run better but I don't know anyone who is going to switch from PS to PC for this and fireteams/raids are 99% likely to be the best thing in this, as they are in Destiny.

What to do :confused:
Me too, want it on PC but my mates play on Xbox. With Scorpio in bound this makes me lean towards Xbox.

As powerful as the Scorpio seems, I still don't think it'll run as well as the PC version. It's very much centred around DX12 and I highly, highly doubt Bungie have put a big push on that for this game.

Back
Top Bottom