Destiny 2... It's a coming!

As powerful as the Scorpio seems, I still don't think it'll run as well as the PC version. It's very much centred around DX12 and I highly, highly doubt Bungie have put a big push on that for this game.

Well,how PC version will run depends on your PC as well,you cant play 4K/60fps with 1060 or something like that.As for Scorpio-it sounds awesome and there is some short Scorpio footage already with Forza 6 running on 4K/60fps at just above 50% Scorpio power,but all depends on exclusives and price,i see no reason why D2 cant run on it at 4k/60fps since many devs already have Scorpio dev kits and had time to work with them,and as tech site said,work with Scorpio is very easy for devs.

Saying that - im waiting on D2 Beta ;)

Really enjoying going back to destiny 1 on PS4, I originally played it on the Xbox One but i picked it up for me and my brother from amazon for Destiny the collection.

We got a 40 boost and a 25 boost. But we are going through the entire story again start to finish and we'll get light 400 in a few weeks i'm sure.

a lot of fun considering i haven't played it since 2015 as it got stale quite fast back then repeating missions and getting geared in the raids but man the DLC is great!

Last night we finished the taken king DLC and that was really good stuff!

More hyped now than i previously was because i'm revisiting a game with a lot of DLC only difference is this time around i'll be getting it on the PC thankfully.

Dont think PC req posted yet
But seeing how much space taking games lately i suspect it will be around same,maybe even more for PC.
Soon there will be games with 100gb+,time to buy another 8Tb+ HDD

Yet another person very happy with CDKeys. Bought loads from them and the one time I had an issue (Far Cry 4, Ubisoft revoked my access to the game) CDKeys gave me a full refund within 5 mins of me sending them an email about it.

CD Keys are great, used them for all sorts - games, PSN etc, never for pre-orders but I'm sure it will be fine!

Interesting about the storage size, but thinking positively that means it will be full of content :D

Back
Top Bottom