Destiny 2

Associate
Kinda wanted them to have an epic trailer with no Cayde, but whatever I'm still excited. PC release confirmed. No pre-order in the UK possible for PC yet though.

Associate
Yeah, I'd guess that's just a longer announcement trailer. Wasn't very epic at all, I'd imagine E3 they will show off a decent trailer. It's great it's coming to pc, although it could come out super buggy, least consoles should be pretty smooth...ish. My only problem now is, ps4 or xb1. Hopefully E3 sheds some light on Pro/Scorpio benefits. If they allowed cross platform on xbox then I'd possibly upgrade my pc just for it, but very much doubt it'll happen.

Associate
Icing on the cake for me would be some sort of cross-play similar to GoW4 / Halo Wars 2 etc, but I think that will be unlikely

Soldato
Icing on the cake for me would be some sort of cross-play similar to GoW4 / Halo Wars 2 etc, but I think that will be unlikely
I hope not, PC does have advantage of keyboard and mouse, i will not on principle buy the adapters for consols to make them work either.

Soldato
having looked at the digital bundles I'll probably grab the Game+Expansion pass, I dont want a disc and cant see the need in spending an extra £10 for a sword, emote and emblem that make up the Deluxe edition

Associate
PS4 players from back in the day i.e. Dredd, Turbo etc, what are you guys doing? PC or PS4?

i need way more info

They could do the following:
allow 60FPS in PVP and 30FPS in PVE on standard PS4 and xbox one, and enable PS4 Pro/Scorpio 60FPS in PVE and PVP (so keeps everything fair)

Destiny 2 play anywhere? could work really well for PVE, much bigger playerbase and keep PVP split

Bungie fixing any of destiny PVP problems?
30FPS
operates on a 10hz TicK
Peer to Peer connection

i will be looking at xbox anyway, xbox elite pad miles better, console will be faster and xbox live is miles ahead of PSN :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Only reason I'm put off by expansion pass is because of how they handled DLC in first one, as it didn't give you all DLC so defeats the point plus 1,2 expansion on destiny 1 were tiny and didn't add anything near levels of taken king or rise of iron

Back
Top Bottom