Destiny 2

Associate
I've just finished the main campaign and reached level 20. Power level 195 or so, am I right in thinking by just running the public events and patrols I can increase my level to 260? Apologies if this has been asked just I'm kind of struggling with the best/most efficient ways to get better gear. Cheers lads

Associate
I've just finished the main campaign and reached level 20. Power level 195 or so, am I right in thinking by just running the public events and patrols I can increase my level to 260? Apologies if this has been asked just I'm kind of struggling with the best/most efficient ways to get better gear. Cheers lads
Pretty much the quickest way is to concentrate on public events and just complete the weekly milestones etc.

Soldato
Dear god this weeks nightfall is a real pain.

Ran it 5 times and just couldn’t get to the final boss with enough time to cause any damage :/.

We managed it first time but it was pretty close. Make the most of the steady supply of grenades, Titan pulse grenades are good as is the Warlock devour ability (you can "eat" grenades to gain health). Not sure about Hunters but guessing the invisibility grenades would be pretty useful.

Associate
Any raids on for tomorrow? Might give it a go with my Warlock alt

Up to 303 light with my Titan and almost have the full set of Optimacy gear that you get from the bright engrams. Just need the leg armour!

Associate
Finally hit 280 with my hunter. Obsessed with finding the best possible crucible gun load out now. Using a MIDA Multi Tool along with Single Clap power weapon. It's my energy slot I can't decide on. In PVE it tends to be the Sunshot but playing around with SMGs (Royal Disposition VII and Mini Tool mostly). What I really want is a good Auto Rifle though. Currently not got the Origin Story but using a Martyrs Make and it seems very good must say. Anyone else using it?

Back
Top Bottom