*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Hooray rngesus loves me again. My very squidgy hunter managed to pick up a vex mythoclast:) I only dropped in at the atheon checkpoint and died before we killed him but at last I have finally got something of note. Now let's see if Crota will do the same this week.

Soldato
Rift is great fun, had some great games with the guys last night. Had no idea what I was doing on all the new maps and my controller is dying on me but it a lot of fun not seeing everything with Thorn.

Soldato
Yeah it's a bit chaotic while you're still learning the maps....it will all start to make sense soon. Pretty good maps overall, seem to be generally a lot more vertical and fewer obvious sniper chokepoints.

I don't think Rift without a fireteam will be much fun though...definitely one to get a team together for. Would love to see a Trials rift mode :)

Caporegime
Yeah cheers for the raids last night guys, went pretty smoothly. Was good to finally play with some people from OCUK.

For those that stayed on and played crucible for a bit, I think I can speak for us all when I say "**** the rift". :p

Yep raids went pretty smoothly last night, good fun especially Crota's end where somehow he ended up at the right and Gimp finished him off lol. Glitchy bugger that he is and well done to Bungie, who somehow managed to screw up the screen where it shows you how many kills you have lol. So expect another 10gb patch to fix that issue :D.

And cheers bud for the few crucible matches last night, immense fun as much as I hate pvp. Apologies for letting the team down, I know I'm the weakest link and die far too much haha.

Probably won't be around tonight to try poe 35 but should be around tomo night. Although I'll be online in a bit so can try some more crucible, I do need to do my 100 crucible wins so any help with that would be appreciated.

Soldato
Yeah it's a bit chaotic while you're still learning the maps....it will all start to make sense soon. Pretty good maps overall, seem to be generally a lot more vertical and fewer obvious sniper chokepoints.

I don't think Rift without a fireteam will be much fun though...definitely one to get a team together for. Would love to see a Trials rift mode :)

I played a bit this morning, I was just playing slayer near the other teams spawn and it worked well, I would just clean up as I didn't really trust randoms to be able to handle the job, but it wasn't nearly as fun.

Trials rift would be fun, first too 3 wins haha. 3 man might be a bit small so 4/5 maybe, 6 gets a bit crazy.

Associate
Cheers for the runs last night chaps was lots of fun as usual. Apologies for being as useful as a fart in a spacesuit though, my head must have clearly been else where as I'm normally bad at the raid runs...just not normally quite as bad as I was last night lol.

Soldato
Cheers for the runs last night chaps was lots of fun as usual. Apologies for being as useful as a fart in a spacesuit though, my head must have clearly been else where as I'm normally bad at the raid runs...just not normally quite as bad as I was last night lol.

No worries fella, you weren't that bad, we managed the abyss fairly well and Crota didn't take 4 hours like it did a few weeks ago with Wardy and I!

Man of Honour
Yeh he was glitching plus the blink strike wasn't working in that Crota could still see either wardy or Gimp. Last night he glitched as well but Gimp managed to kill him off.
In my experience if Crota still "sees" the Hunter after Blink Strike, it means the Hunter was a split second too late with the strike. I used to have the same thing happen to me now and then, but I now drop the sword earlier to strike earlier, and he's not seen me since.

I'm happy that my usual team have got Crota down to a fine art now. I take 15 minutes to get us up to the Thrallway, then we do that, the witch and Crota in about 15-20 minutes. Still no Crux for me though :(

Caporegime
Yep I need the crux as well so I can convert my eidolan ally to a nechrochasm but with the new stuff coming out next week...don't think there will be many crota raids going.

Saying that I really need to do the poe 35 and 100 crucible wins for my triumph. Did play some crucible today but I truly truly suck...think out of the 2 clash games I played I got about 3 kills :( I'm at 49 wins so need around 51 kills to get that moment and not sure if I'll get it before the end date.

Any ideas?? Or can someone somehow get me to my 100 kills?? I'll be around tomo late afternoon and evening and the weekend as well. I'm on xbox one by the way...so if anyone can help a lowly sad hunter out I'd much appreciate it.

Soldato
Yep I need the crux as well so I can convert my eidolan ally to a nechrochasm but with the new stuff coming out next week...don't think there will be many crota raids going.

Saying that I really need to do the poe 35 and 100 crucible wins for my triumph. Did play some crucible today but I truly truly suck...think out of the 2 clash games I played I got about 3 kills :( I'm at 49 wins so need around 51 kills to get that moment and not sure if I'll get it before the end date.

Any ideas?? Or can someone somehow get me to my 100 kills?? I'll be around tomo late afternoon and evening and the weekend as well. I'm on xbox one by the way...so if anyone can help a lowly sad hunter out I'd much appreciate it.

If you play the control playlist it will give you 6 points towards the total (regardless of if you win or lose) that's how I did my crucible section for MoT. (I also suck at crucible as well)

Back
Top Bottom