*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
I think it's 40 or 20 levels below and you won't be able to scratch the enemies, good luck!

I'll be down for a raid on Tuesday night. Should get a decent number of people up to 280+ by then to have a good crack at it.

Caporegime
I'm assuming we can get into the raid with Level 40 characters tomorrow.

anyone up for a mess about tomorrow evening? Usual about 8:30PM PSN.

1)- Zoomeez - Hunter Level 40 / 220-ish at mo
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

i'd like to get NF's and weeklies done if you don't get enough for a raid.

i don't think it's level you need to worry about it's the attack/defense level.

you can be a level 40 but stand no chance of doing anything worthwhile

Caporegime
I'd ask people for light levels, not just being level 40. If you're level 40 but light 220 I think you'll get destroyed in the raid tbh. I hope I'm wrong though, I'm 277 so that'd be fine for me :D

This.

Any more than 40 light levels and they are immune. At about 30 light levels below they show as red and your damage is vastly reduced. Your team is carrying you.

At about 20 light levels below they show as orange.

Its only once you get within about 10 levels they start to show up as normal and you can start pulling your weight.

If the raid is 280. You simply aint getting in at 220, level 40 or not. I've removed the line from my signature with my character levels in now. They're meaningless. And your light level changes by the hour.

Soldato
Possible Raid / Nightfall / weeklies - Friday 8:30PM PSN

1)- zoomeez
2)- PhysioSonny
3)- DavieM666
4)- Turbo Nuter

Not to worry if we can't do the raid fellas - couple more and we can get some weeklies / nightfall sessions started hopefully. If not we can still do some strikes or missions together. ;)

Man of Honour
I might be looking for some people later for the raid, not sure yet. Me and another friend are both currently around 288 light, so we can handle ourselves. If anyone else around the same level is interested, and on PS4, gimme a shout.

Soldato
I'm 266 but will be higher once I get home and have a word with xur.

I'll be doing my usual and logging in about 11pm so I'll drop into your party chat and see what's up later.

Associate
Possible Raid / Nightfall / weeklies - Friday 8:30PM PSN

1)- zoomeez
2)- PhysioSonny
3)- DavieM666
4)- Turbo Nuter
5)- AStaley

Not to worry if we can't do the raid fellas - couple more and we can get some weeklies / nightfall sessions started hopefully. If not we can still do some strikes or missions together. ;)

I'm up for giving it a go as well.

Edit***K, just seen the level for the raid is 280, so that will be me dropping out. Only 252 light.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone fancy giving it a bash on PS4 tonight? I'm up to about 285 right now but may reach 290 by this evening.

Note I'm going in dark for maximum awe/frustration.

Back
Top Bottom