*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
Checking to see if everyone is available tonight to continue the raid we started the other night. If we can at least get the first boss down and get some loot before reset, that'll do for me!

Monday (tonight) 8pm

1) thoseion
2) EvilPhog ?
3) Kahuna Jay ?
4) WriteThatD0wn ?
5) Ehhh Mazin ?
6) G23 Mr Gimp ?

Some people might be a bit later than 8, but we can convene then and entertain ourselves while we wait. I'll be on by 7:30 at the latest.

Confirmed depending on Internets. If not the the ultimate Dave is ready as a standby

Associate
Yeah, I solo'd the Rocketyard one yesterday, and I'm not sure how I managed it. I think if I didn't have a 298 sniper rile able to crit the boss for around 8k damage per shot I don't think I'd have finished it.

I really like these high level battles they've added. Some are a good challenge, too challenging for me on my own in most cases!

The Court of Oryx is also great fun with a group of people. The tier 1 is ridiculously easy when you have 6 people (over in about 10 seconds in some cases), but the tier 3 still poses a decent challenge.

Soldato
Tuesday PS4 King's Fall Raid Group 1 - 7pm UK time

1) middgen - 287
2) ic1male - 294
3) OweO - 291
4) Greboth - ???
5) BurtimusII - 290
6) apatia7 -293

Tuesday PS4 King's Fall Raid Group 2 - 8pm UK time

1) DavieM66
2) redrooster
3) Meths - 291
4) PsychoSonny - 286 iirc
5)
6)

Bumping this as we need another 2 people for group 2. I've also penciled in the start time as 8pm I won't be home from work early enough to start at 7pm. I could probably make it for 7.45pm if need be?

Soldato
Yeah, I solo'd the Rocketyard one yesterday, and I'm not sure how I managed it. I think if I didn't have a 298 sniper rile able to crit the boss for around 8k damage per shot I don't think I'd have finished it.

I just can't get the rocketyard one to spawn, no matter how ninja my sparrow skills are to get the other mobs killed :/ Never had any problem with finishing off the bosses.

Soldato
Tuesday PS4 King's Fall Raid Group 1 - 7pm UK time

1) middgen - 290 Titan
2) ic1male - 294
3) OweO - 291
4) Greboth - ???
5) BurtimusII - 290
6) apatia7 -293

Tuesday PS4 King's Fall Raid Group 2 - 8pm UK time

1) DavieM66
2) redrooster
3) Meths - 291
4) PsychoSonny - 286 iirc
5) mctrials23 - 290
6)

Just updating with new light and class. I'll be on a little earlier if anyone needs quests doing, I still got a couple of taken lietenants on cosmodrome to do.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this the first raid for everyone apart from Apatia btw? If we get two groups together and some have had a go already it would make sense to re-arrange the groups a little to avoid spoilers.

Associate
Is this the first raid for everyone apart from Apatia btw? If we get two groups together and some have had a go already it would make sense to re-arrange the groups a little to avoid spoilers.

Definitely my first run, have gone out of my way to avoid news on the raid.

fez

fez

Caporegime
1115-1130 on a 24 hour clock :)

Ahhh. :D

What is this weeks nightfall? I might be up for it but if its militantly hard then we would need 3 I imagine. Does nightfall no longer send you to orbit by the way? I was doing it solo last night until I hit a wall but it just kept putting me back to a checkpoint.

Soldato

I have been told it is a challenge and a proper raid but outside that I know nothing. The only good sniper I have is hereafter, I have a 1000 yard stare but only 250 and I don't think I have the weapons to infuse it up to 290.

Associate
Checking to see if everyone is available tonight to continue the raid we started the other night. If we can at least get the first boss down and get some loot before reset, that'll do for me!

Monday (tonight) 8pm

1) thoseion
2) EvilPhog ?
3) Kahuna Jay ?
4) WriteThatD0wn ?
5) Ehhh Mazin ?
6) G23 Mr Gimp ?

Some people might be a bit later than 8, but we can convene then and entertain ourselves while we wait. I'll be on by 7:30 at the latest.

Was good fun last night chaps. Now here's Monday Night Raiding, Premiere Inn style...

Stupid TV! :p:D

Back
Top Bottom