*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Caporegime
Good run last night, well up until we hit the brick wall of the warpriest lol. Just couldn't get him down for the challenge. Enjoyed the run and sorry for having to jump out but saw the time half midnight and thought better get some sleep as I had work early.

More than happy to try again tonight or tomo and Sunday night. Just shout me an inv and I'll join up. Hopefully next time we run it, we will get him down then try for oryx if possible.

Thanks for the add and inv ALC :)

Soldato
I was already in a group when I got an invite from ALC, managed to get two full HM raids finished yesterday. Can help you 'noobs' :)D) later if you need an extra. Send me a message if I don't join I often don't get any notifications but will get messages via the smartglass app.

Associate
Anyone up for a NM Kings Fall raid tonight around 9.30? There's 3 of us already, so only need 3 more and would rather get people off here than off DestinyLFG.

Caporegime
Finally got the warpriest challenge done. Got a 320 artefact, 310 Yasmin sniper and a 320 Yasmin sniper which was infused into my black spindle. Found a good group and took us only 2 wipes to get him, got golgoroth down in one. Got to sisters and most of them had to call it quits as they had work.

So now just need to find a good experienced group to kill oryx off so I can finally finish the hard mode raid fully.

Soldato
Also just got it done. 320 sniper to replace my 312 sniper. And of course the 320 artefact. Nice to trade up - my hunter is now 316.

I'm dreading the Golgoroth challenge mode. Speculation is we'll have to juggle gaze, which I've never done before, and I suspect most people haven't.

Soldato
We used too do that for normal mode, its not too bad the most difficult part is ad control. Switch is relatively easy once you get the hang off it, count down, other person takes it rinse and repeat.

Honestly if it is that I would actually be happy, this week was easy, not that I'm complaining soo much loot :D, just wanted/expected a bit more of a challenge.

Associate
Honestly if it is that I would actually be happy, this week was easy, not that I'm complaining soo much loot :D, just wanted/expected a bit more of a challenge.

Agreed about it not being much of a challenge, but not going to complain about loots! I think that they will make it so you have to do it in 6 orbs or less

Soldato
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Any of the normal crew up for a challenge mode run on Saturday night ???, could do with the 320 artifact . Belive for the HM 320 it has to be done in one aura

PS4 Hard Raid Fresh (challenge mode) 8/8.30pm

1. cowboybebop7DR
2. Zoomee
3. Turbo_Nuter
4. AStaley
5. OweO
6. apatia7

I guess the raid is still up tonight?

Back
Top Bottom