*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
How'd you guys get on with the raid last night? I just had a half hour or so to do some sparrow races.

Looks like I'm gonna be free this evening, and I still have the Golgoroth CP on my hunter if anyone wants to knock out the challenge again....

I really need to get my alts up over 300 to get multiple runs done, both are at 298

Soldato
Ran the HM challenge last night but got held up on oryx - great jumping by jelly (dave)! Still happy with the drops, got me from 311 to 314. Thats a jump from 308 to 314 since the challenges started.

Soldato
How'd you guys get on with the raid last night? I just had a half hour or so to do some sparrow races.

Looks like I'm gonna be free this evening, and I still have the Golgoroth CP on my hunter if anyone wants to knock out the challenge again....

Took us a few tries to get Golgoroth down but other than that it was smooth sailing. We actually had something really weird happen at Oryx, we had detonated 8 bombs (the screen after we wiped confirmed this) so we got in position for the shade phase.. instead he started the explosions phase again and it killed us all because we weren't expecting it. Never seen that before.

Soldato

I realise I'm too low for the full raid, but if a 300 (hopefully a 302+ when I do the exotic sword strike tonight) can do that encounter then I'd be up for it.

Soldato
What a cockup.

There's a reason why our community managers run any change release notes past the designers and coders before publishing it.

I personally think its a lie too cover things up, I can't fathom it being possible when they have openly spoken about this and the numbers have gone around a lot. I mean the AR changes have no meaningful difference, what is 0.04% going too do?

I would be happier if they just said sorry we messed up and will get it fixed then all this weird half truths and BS they throw around again and again. How they make changes at Bungie just sounds insane, like it takes hours too load up a map, you have too wait several minutes too move an object 2px no wonder lol.

Caporegime
A[L]C;28924391 said:
Ran the HM challenge last night but got held up on oryx - great jumping by jelly (dave)! Still happy with the drops, got me from 311 to 314. Thats a jump from 308 to 314 since the challenges started.

Sorry bud wasn't able to join in, I was just too shattered to do any raiding last night. Was in bed by half 9 lol.

Will probably run a full raid on the weekend as I really need to get the HM challenge done on Golgy. Might see if I can join one later tonight or tomo if any people got the cp...actually I think I have it as I tried running it the other night with jelly.

Associate

Would be up for getting the challenge mode knock out again if theirs enough on line tonight.

Soldato
Alrighty, let's see who's on at 8:30....not too bothered about the rest of the raid but I wouldn't mind cranking out the golgoroth challenge then doing some racing.

Soldato
Well, done the golgoroth challenge. That was much more annoying than warpriest challenge. And of course, the 320 armour it gave me was gloves, because I was wearing 319 gloves at the time. To rub salt in the wound, the gloves had the sidearm loader perk and were dis/str.

We later had a few hundred wipes at Oryx, whereupon the dude who was screwing up the most started getting snotty at the rest of us. It couldn't possibly be his fault, because he had the highest light level, so he knew everything and wasn't interested in listening to any of our suggestions. First time I've ever encountered someone that arrogant in Destiny.

Caporegime
Tried to finish off the Golgy challenge but just couldn't nail him down in the end. Didn't help that I had to bail early as I had an early start at work today. Also we had one guy at 305 light which at first made I hard but we made him the first gaze holder and tbh fair dues to the guy, he held his own and helped with the add's in the pit.

Started off with the one orb strat but we weren't doing enough DPS so changed to the 2 orb strat. Got much more damage on him but kept getting stuck when the taken round happened, last 2 tries we were so close but didn't help that a few of us died lol.

Planning to try again tonight and hopefully get him down for once.

Soldato
Apologies for bailing on the Golgoroth challenge last night....I only had a limited amount of time for it. Sometimes it just isn't working though....didn't help we were on lower light alts and not doing a lot of damage.

I'll be around sunday lunchtime/afternoon to have another crack at it.

Back
Top Bottom