*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
Our Regular raiding party is:

1. Fr0dders
2. Martin
3. GetSomeNuts
4. Rob75
5. Krisboats

That leaves one space. Not sure about Rob, Martin, Kris, but I think I'd like to try and find another 6th person to make up that regular raiding party and stick to it every week, rather than what we currently do which is find a random 6th person every time.

And to do it on hard, you've got to be level 29 or 30. At level 28 you just take too much damage from the minotaurs, and can't dish enough out. Martin can attest to just how much being level 28 hampers you.

You're welcome to join if you're level 29 or above, any offers ?

Level 29 Titan, I can make 7.30pm onwards most nights

Associate
So thus far:

Tuesday 28th, Xbox One Normal Raid, 7:30pm
1. Mr Jones (GT: Dr Pharmacology), Level 28 Hunter
2. Parko
3. danclivo
4. Schnippzle?

Si., as not everyone can do it that late, I'll put you on reserve or perhaps someone wants to start an alt character Normal Raid right after?

Thursday 30th, Xbox One Hard Raid, 7:30pm
1. Mr Jones - Warlock Level 29
2. Martin?
3. Kris?
4. Gord
5. Gord +1
6. Parko

Should be fine for me. Just finished levelling up Gjallahorn (is that the correct spelling? Haha) itching to try it in the raid!

Soldato
So thus far:

2. Parko
3. danclivo
4. Schnippzle?

Si., as not everyone can do it that late, I'll put you on reserve or perhaps someone wants to start an alt character Normal Raid right after?

2. Martin?
3. Kris?
4. Gord
5. Gord +1
6. Parko

Sweet, cheers :)

Soldato
So thus far:

2. Parko
3. danclivo
4. Schnippzle
5. (Duck??)

2. Martin?
3. Kris?
4. Gord
5. (Duck - Gord's +1)
6. Parko

Also, if anyone know if Duck's playing tonight? if so, he needs to join OcUK Clan, played twice with him being the only 1 not in OcUK... I want that achievement!

Last edited:
Associate
Great against both bosses. Just be careful during the Templar fight that you don't fire it until you've taken down the shield that appears around you. Speaking from experience :rolleyes:
Ha like that comment :) more impressive than lobbing a grenade only for it to hit fellow player infront of me thus causing it to explode in my face.

Caporegime
So thus far:

2. Parko
3. danclivo
4. Schnippzle
5. (Duck??)

2. Martin?
3. Kris?
4. Gord
5. (Duck - Gord's +1)
6. Parko

Also, if anyone know if Duck's playing tonight? if so, he needs to join OcUK Clan, played twice with him being the only 1 not in OcUK... I want that achievement!

Martin & Kris will likely be in our group again.

Leaving you with a pary of 4, and us with a party of 5. Too much to combine into one team, but not enough for 2. Any others interested ?

Soldato
Are you playing on Normal Raid tonight or have you guys got another group?
No I'm just going for hard mode this week I think.

Leaving you with a party of 4, and us with a party of 5. Too much to combine into one team, but not enough for 2. Any others interested ?
What date/time/difficulty are you planning on doing? Your earlier post was too ambiguous to know what's going on and now you're saying 2 of the people in Jones' list are not actually in that list. Martin already confirmed his slot. :confused:

I'm not too fussed who is playing with who. All I don't want to be doing is waiting at 7:30 on Thursday for someone who isn't coming.

Caporegime
Not sure to be honest. Me & martin were talking late last night about doing the raid and getting the usual gang again together this week.

Martin / Kris / rob, do you want to do it tonight or ? I'm free tonight to do either normal or hard. I would really like to give Hard another go this week.

Last edited:
Associate
So thus far:

2. Parko
3. danclivo
4. Schnippzle
5. (Duck??)

2. Martin?
3. Kris?
4. Gord
5. (Duck - Gord's +1)
6. Parko

Leaving you with a pary of 4, and us with a party of 5. Too much to combine into one team, but not enough for 2. Any others interested ?

I was planning on running normal tonight on my Level 27 hunter and Hard on Thursday with Level 29 Titan.

Like gord said I don't mind who I run it with as long as we get it done.

Soldato
Not sure to be honest. Me & martin were talking late last night about doing the raid and getting the usual gang again together this week.

Martin / Kris / rob, do you want to do it tonight or ? I'm free tonight to do either normal or hard. I would really like to give Hard another go this week.

I'll be around of course, as long as we don't start too late. Ideally I'd like to do the raid on both my characters through the week on normal and hard.

Soldato
If anyone is up for the normal VOG on Saturday at 20:30 that would be great.
Alternatively could give it a go tonight around 21:30 but don't want to go past midnight really.
PS4 - FaceBaker - Level 27 Hunter (might be 28 by Saturday).

I have two who would be game for 20:30 on sat.

So that's

1. ZG002
2. Munky_Mafoo
3. FaceBaker

If you want, just need 3 more.

Soldato
Well thats it guys. Patch is live. No more atheon farming haha.

What time would tonights raid be taking place? Smashed it on normal earlier with some randomers in just over an hour but still have my alt to do it with. Got nothing but ascendants the whole way through!

Back
Top Bottom