*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Caporegime
No, I tried to reconnect 3 times and it just kicked me within 10 seconds each time. Bleurgh. I miss the 360.

Next gen gaming! PSN is down, and XBL has broken party chat and games :(

Associate
Sorry again for having to drop at the last minute. If it makes you feel any better my raid didn't go that smoothly either :p

Two people dropped just before the start of the Templar part, so we waited on the ledge for them to come back, and when they did they spawned down in the arena, which started the battle before most of us were even ready. Next 20mins were a nightmare with disconnections and chat issues. Twice we had the Templar near death and people dropped which eventually caused us to wipe. We had two brothers playing whilst sat next to each other. One of them kept dropping in and out for the entire run (he missed three rewards by disconnecting just as we were completing a stage), and the other was fine all the way through.

Had a funny moment during Atheon where we went through the portal killing every Oracle and waiting briefly as usual to make sure no more spawned, got back, we all went to the middle to start shooting him before noticing that we didn't have the Time's Vengeance countdown. I couldn't put my cleanse up, Atheon bombarded us and we wiped. Bungieeeeeee.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry again for having to drop at the last minute. If it makes you feel any better my raid didn't go that smoothly either :p

...Bungieeeeeee.

We didn't have much luck either.

Templar took a lot longer than it normal did and with all the issues, I think we all had enough by Atheon. This must be Bungie's new raid modifier... "Monkey"

Associate
any space for more dude? my PS4 due back at 15:00 today lol

Wehey, that's great news bud! :)

Not sure what the plan is now as there was so much changing about. The last time it stood as below but not sure who is still in and out :confused:

Hutchy - PS4 Raid Normal Friday 8:00PM
1) oHUTCHYo 29 Warlock
2) Col_Jacko 27 Titan
3) Satchey 28 Warlock
4) Xtzile 29 ?
5) Japheth105 27 Hunter
6) Videotrap 28 Titan

Soldato
Interesting strat lifted from Bungie forum
1) Instead of 3 people going to the back, 3 people should go to the right plate and 3 to the left plate. This way, there is only a 50% chance that there will be no one at the gate we need to open when the teleport happens.

2) Everyone will be ranked from 1 to 6 on there ability with the relic. 1 is the highest six is the lowest.

3) When you get teleported you say your number (not your name) and listen for the numbers of the other people.

4) If you are the highest ranked person you pick up the relic and call desert or jungle.

5) If you are not the highest ranked person, get ready to shoot oracles and call desert or jungle.

6) The people in the present still need listen for desert or jungle.

7) One person in the present will say that they will open the portal the other 2 people will spread out and focus on supplicants. (The person who calls opening the portal still needs to help with the supplicants, but his first priority is opening the portal.)

8) When the time travelers get back through the portal we all meet in the middle.

9) Rinse and repeat.
I like the number shouting idea, as I tend to arrive and look around, if no one is more capable, I pick it up. Wasting valuable time.

Associate
any space for more dude? my PS4 due back at 15:00 today lol

I think there is one more space in my team for Friday night? I'll double check!

Hi All, Hope you don't mind, but to try and help clarify this week's raids, have condensed into one thread.

Current situation:-

Hutchy - PS4 Raid Normal Friday 8:00PM
1) oHUTCHYo 29 Warlock
2) Col_Jacko 27 Titan
3) Satchey 28 Warlock
4) Xtzile 29 ?
5) Japheth105 27 Hunter
6) Videotrap 28 Titan

UberGinge - PS4 Raid Normal Friday 8:30 PM
1) UberGinge (29 Warlock)
2) McGrayUK (29 Warlock)
3) sieze2 (28 Hunter)
4) SGWills (28 Titan)
5) JWhalley (28 Hunter)
6)

Hutchy, I have moved myself over to Uber's run as your run was overbooked and his underbooked, i ran with him last week so makes sense for me to switch.

As it stand's 1 spot free on Uber's, but conflict between Ps3ud0 and Uber's as Uber's too popular and double booked :)

Looks like there is! You in Zoomee?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom