Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Soldato
Has anything been mentioned whether you can port saves from HR to influence how the game starts and progresses or does it just pick one of the potential endings and use that as canon? That said, on all my lethal play throughs regardless of which ending I chose, I usually executed Taggart, Darrow and Sarif for crimes against humanity so it would be interesting to see how that carried over (similar to the choices we made in Mass Effect).

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Has anything been mentioned whether you can port saves from HR to influence how the game starts and progresses or does it just pick one of the potential endings and use that as canon? That said, on all my lethal play throughs regardless of which ending I chose, I usually executed Taggart, Darrow and Sarif for crimes against humanity so it would be interesting to see how that carried over (similar to the choices we made in Mass Effect).

It think it has been too long since the last game and I do not see them doing this. As I recall I spared Sarif :D

Associate
I believe there are no plans to have anything come across from save games.

I don't this works in any event given in one of the endings to DEHR, Adam essentially goes down with the ship at Panchea and dies?

Soldato
I'm a bit concerned by the lack of system requirements. Not because I'm worried it won't run on my comp, but because of the possibility (albeit slim) of it being indicitive of another delay. Which I'm not sure I can handle.

Caporegime

What game did you play? You can't kill Sarif. At worse you can chose to ignore his radio plee for help, and all that does is shut off one of the possible endings.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm a bit concerned by the lack of system requirements. Not because I'm worried it won't run on my comp, but because of the possibility (albeit slim) of it being indicitive of another delay. Which I'm not sure I can handle.

You and me both brother. It is by far the game I am most looking forward to.

I think it went gold anyway recently, so we should be alright :D

What game did you play? You can't kill Sarif. At worse you can chose to ignore his radio plee for help, and all that does is shut off one of the possible endings.

Even through my many playthroughs I never attempted it, but I assumed when you save him at the end you can shoot him.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Hope, there are certain storyline essential NPCs that are invulnerable.

Less of that the better. But one or two I don't mind. They have been working on the game for 5 years. I hope they do it in a way where you can play the game 5 times and have a diferent experience depending on who you kill or help.

I know there will be changes to dialogue and how NPCs interact with you depending on if you play lethal or non-lethal. But I hope it goes a little further :D

Pretty sure I will play lethal on my first go though. Then right away followed by a non-lethal playthrough :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
This is the look on VincentHanna's confident face saying you can't kill Sarif:

T9XwNDJ.jpg.png

This is me knocking that argument out:

nmn85zs.jpg.png

This is me killing it right off:

EiNzwhn.jpg.png

Question is, what game did VincentHanna play? :p;):D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wow, sorry - completely missed that, too busy looking at pictures of Sarif with massive blades through his chest!

Lol. No problem :D

This is me right now with the game pretty much definitely coming out in 12 days time:

7drHiqr.gif

2tOk3w.gif

Back
Top Bottom