Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Man of Honour
This is the look on VincentHanna's confident face saying you can't kill Sarif:

To be fair - dunno if it affected Sarif mind - after the boss patch they changed a few things like that - it may have been impossible to kill him on the original release or on some patches or something dunno.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
To be fair - dunno if it affected Sarif mind - after the boss patch they changed a few things like that - it may have been impossible to kill him on the original release or on some patches or something dunno.

Nope, that was from the original. What you guys are confused about is thinking you could kill him at any point, which you cannot. You can kill him right after his last speech in panchaea. Which makes sense, how would he be integral after that unless they were sure they would be making a system where you can carry on your save into the next game, which they did not do.

Oh and hey, where did Vincent disappear to? lol :p

Caporegime
System Requirements

Road to Release
2016-08-11 @ 13:08

Adam Jensen is on his way back, with now less than two weeks before the release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided! Here are a few bits of information to get you ready.

PC System Specifications

Minimum:
OS: Windows 7.1 SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
HDD/SSD: 45 GB

Recommended:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)

On Steam, preloading will begin on Friday, August 19th at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST.
On PlayStation 4, preloading will being on Sunday, August 21st at midnight local time.
If you are on Xbox One, preloading is already available.

https://www.deusex.com/news/DXMD-PC-system-specifications

Man of Honour
Nope, that was from the original. What you guys are confused about is thinking you could kill him at any point, which you cannot. You can kill him right after his last speech in panchaea. Which makes sense, how would he be integral after that unless they were sure they would be making a system where you can carry on your save into the next game, which they did not do.

Oh and hey, where did Vincent disappear to? lol :p

I'm not confused about anything :p I just know that some aspects got tweaked between the original and later patches where certain things you inexplicably couldn't do them originally but was possible with the patched game - I wasn't sure if that included killing Sarif or not as I never played around with that.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm not confused about anything :p I just know that some aspects got tweaked between the original and later patches where certain things you inexplicably couldn't do them originally but was possible with the patched game - I wasn't sure if that included killing Sarif or not as I never played around with that.

Fair enough :p

Either way, it was funny replying to Vincent's post as he was so sure :D

Associate
I only have 6GB RAM - am I ****ed here with the minimum being 8GB? Fallout 4's minimum was also 8GB and I ran that absolutely fine...

Caporegime
I didn't dissapear anywhere. Look at my post history and you will generally find I'm not on here a lot of an evening.

I stand thoroughly corrected.

I also never killed anyone and gave the pacifist and no alarms achievement :)

Associate
I think you'll be ok for now but for the future it might be worth looking into getting more RAM. It's pretty cheap just now and if you look on auction sites it should help.

Thanks, unfortunately my system seems to be reaching that critical point where an upgrade of almost everything is necessary so I'm trying to hold out!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I didn't dissapear anywhere. Look at my post history and you will generally find I'm not on here a lot of an evening.

I stand thoroughly corrected.

I also never killed anyone and gave the pacifist and no alarms achievement :)

I only said that because I saw your online status shown on your posts flash on and off quite a few times. Was just a bit of fun anyway, was not going to go stalking your posts to see what time you are active :p;)

I managed 90% of the achievements on the original. But then played the directors cut after that so never got to finish 100%. I think pacifist and no alarms achievement was the ones I never got. Was enjoying the dual take downs too much, or going around knocking people out. lol. My favourite one was the basketball one, took me a while and I had the feeling it would give an achievement. I hope Mankind Divided has it too :)

I hardly ever bother with achievements in games, the last one I did bothered with was Human Revolution. I will definitely be going for 100% achievements on Mankind Divided though :D

Soldato
Nah, I was just commenting on those soundtracks mentioned.

Zimmer would be prohibitively expensive for a game unless he really wanted to do it on a personal level, I'd think!

Michael McCann did an excellent job in DE:HR anyway, IMO. A lot of the game soundtack was eargasmic. :D

Zimmer did the soundtrack for Crysis 2 - epic tune, as usual from super Hans.

Back
Top Bottom