Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Just finished pre-loading it on Steam.

Can't wait, HR was one of a few games I went back through and got all the achievements.

If its 30 its more than HR, i clocked HR twice did everything i could even got the "fox of hounds achievement done" would have done the no kills achievement as well but someone died right near the end and it only took 40 hours in total to complete both.

Reviews look good, all DLC will be single player stuff, looking forward to this game more than anything else this year

I guess everyone plays differently. As I recall it took me around 40 hours. But I explored everything there was to explore. Found secret areas and Praxis points. I spend a lot of time seeing where all the vents go. lol

So in the end it may take me 40 hours to complete MD, if so I will be happy :D

My first playthrough with Deus Ex games I take my time, take in the world and explore everywhere. I do every side quest and usually kill or knock-out everyone. Then second playthrough is quicker playing stealthy :D

I assume people who complete it fast do no hack all terminals and read emails and stuff :p

Just finished pre-loading it on Steam.

Can't wait, HR was one of a few games I went back through and got all the achievements.

Yeah, my pre-load was done yesterday. All ready. Will go for 100% achievements also :D

I was interested but will pass on this I think, reviews ain't great at all! Also not v impressed with how the average graphics tank the framerate :eek:

Reviews not great? LOL - thats quite absurd i must say :D Review scores http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1266111
Not sure what reviews you read tho..Can you show me which recent SP game got better reviews?
I love when people not even trying to check facts and just making stuff up - graphics tanked ONLY on ULTRA,and Hight settings barely any different from Ultra and have more than enough fps without loosing visual quality.
Ultra means Ultra and shouldnt be running on 4K/60fps
980Ti keeps 70-80+ fps on High with some settings on ultra-thats more than enough for a 2016 game,and we have Pascals in our hands,so not sure where that "average graphics tank" is coming from.
I played it already on PS4 and graphics much better than average,even on PS4.In fact its one of the best looking games for me personally.
Besides there is gonna be day 1 patch most likely.
People really should stop posting kack ;)

Last edited:
Reviews not great? LOL - thats quite absurd i must say :D Review scores http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1266111
Not sure what reviews you read tho..Can you show me which recent SP game got better reviews?
I love when people not even trying to check facts and just making stuff up - graphics tanked ONLY on ULTRA,and Hight settings barely any different from Ultra and have more than enough fps without loosing visual quality.
Ultra means Ultra and shouldnt be running on 4K/60fps
980Ti keeps 70-80+ fps on High with some settings on ultra-thats more than enough for a 2016 game,and we have Pascals in our hands,so not sure where that "average graphics tank" is coming from.
I played it already on PS4 and graphics much better than average,even on PS4.In fact its one of the best looking games for me personally.
Besides there is gonna be day 1 patch most likely.
People really should stop posting kack ;)

+1

Was surprised Jedi's comment. It was a bit :confused: lol :p

Hmm not really looked at this but tempted to get it.

Looks like getting it off GreenManGaming is a good plan? 25% off so £48?

Yep, that is how much I got my Digital Deluxe Edition for :D

Mario got confused with the standard edition which I was close to picking up for £20 from CDKeys many months ago, but decided to go with Digital Deluxe in the end.

Super-hyped for this game, can't wait to play it. Performance isn't bad at all, some people just don't understand you can't push sliders to max and expect things to go smoothly, max settings will heavily impact performance (well duh?) but you can get good graphical fidelity with tweaks.

max settings will heavily impact performance (well duh?)
I dont think that's a 'duh' situation, but some people seem to not quite fully grasp that 'max settings' in one game is not the same as 'max settings' in another game. Certain games can be maxed out with 'x' hardware, while others cant.

I think what matters in the end is how good the end result is for what the performance is. I dont think Mankind Divided looks absolutely stellar graphically, but it's respectable and seems to be capable of 1080p/60fps at High settings without needing anything high end, so I dont know what more people really want.

I dont think that's a 'duh' situation, but some people seem to not quite fully grasp that 'max settings' in one game is not the same as 'max settings' in another game. Certain games can be maxed out with 'x' hardware, while others cant.

This. It's like people always compare games to bioshock infinite..... like really i don't care if you can run that maxed out it does not mean you can max out ryse son of rome.

Is the law of diminishing returns a factor with the top cut of graphics? yeah absolutely do we care? no otherwise we wouldn't keep asking for more.

To be frank however i think the performance looks just fine 60fps on a gtx 1080 at "max" settings for one of the first triple A games since it's release. finally something to give my card something to stretch it's legs.

Last edited:

I think what matters in the end is how good the end result is for what the performance is. I dont think Mankind Divided looks absolutely stellar graphically, but it's respectable and seems to be capable of 1080p/60fps at High settings without needing anything high end, so I dont know what more people really want.

+1
So called "pc master race" moaning how there are no games who pushing they hardware,but as soon as they get one,it starts with diff words.
I know its Hitman engine,which is NOT very good performance wise,but nobody should be able to run newest game at max/ultra settings,and i actually like it.
There will be DX12 patch as well,so i actually not going to talk about performance until i spend few hours in game.That DX12 patch also can fix/breake performance.Lets wait and test ourselves i think :)
2 days left

My plan is (assuming the game is as good as HR) to complete it first shortly after release, then complete it again with non-violence on the Directx 12 release. With a bit of luck ultra will be more manageable with DX12 / Pascal card but could go both ways as poster above said.

Back
Top Bottom