**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Soldato
Considering that they are only four screws without any warranty seals on them I can't imagine that anyone would know if you have removed them anyway. How easy the cover comes off is another thing.
However if you then cause damage etc with what you do then it would not matter what the official line is as that would be your own fault.

Associate
Mine arrived today. Perfect and stunning. I'm not an expert when it comes to calibration/colour etc, but the screen looks uniform and really brings BF3 to life (coming from a Samsung 225MW @ 1680x1050.)

I'm running 5850 xfire and i get POST screens without issue (unlike the Hazro WC which was just an awful awful piece of kit)

Input lag etc seems minimal as i didn't notice any issues with BF3. Also 5850 xfire is sufficient to run the game on 2560x1440 high settings (No MSAA) 64 multiplayer with 50-80fps depending on the map location.

I can confirm that the stand is a bit of a joke and the monitor does tend to want to lean forward if nudged. If you have a wobbly desk i would avoid this monitor if u want to use it as it comes. Thankfully my desk is fitted to the wall so it doesnt move at all and the monitor maintains a nice vertical position.

All in all, after a horrible experience with the Hazro (faulty glass, dead pixels, dirt trapped, no BIOS) i am delighted with what ive seen so far from the DGM. All for £60 less too :)

Associate
all i can add is after going from a 24"dgm to a dell 27. if i was after a cheap 27" the dgm would be a first choice for me going on my xp with them

my nice old dgm 24 lasted a few years and was a trusty steed..

if the 27 matches the old 24 a damn good monitor id say..

looking at the stand it looks a bit naff but hell its a budget screen

i would defo look at this if looking for a second monitor or a bargain buy..

Last edited:
Associate
Windows Update

Just spotted an 'Optional' Windows Update for the monitor, which I installed. It seems to think it's a Boevt Terra2760WLED. Seems to have made no difference other than that name now appearing in Device Manager and the Screen Resolution window.

Associate
Ha! havent even got mine yet, though should come at some point today! Either way mine is being vesa mounted so really its just about asthetics from my point of view! :p So I am afraid down to you and your screwdriver....we are all right behind you ..moral supposrt and all that! :p

Associate
Ha! havent even got mine yet, though should come at some point today! Either way mine is being vesa mounted so really its just about asthetics from my point of view! :p So I am afraid down to you and your screwdriver....we are all right behind you ..moral supposrt and all that! :p

LOL, a case of who dares wins... or maybe not! ;)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I can't imagine why it would. They provide VESA holes, in order to use them the stand needs to be removed. Voiding warranty by doing so is a bit of a thick move if true on DGM/ocUK's part :p

Soldato
I can't imagine why it would. They provide VESA holes, in order to use them the stand needs to be removed. Voiding warranty by doing so is a bit of a thick move if true on DGM/ocUK's part :p

I completely agree - which is why ill probably attempt it later today when delivered!

Soldato
If I had a need to remove the cover I would have done it by now. I have no issues in doing that after I got the confirmation from Digimate in regards to the warranty. But as I have no need to do so at this stage I see little point.

If you do that Naan then photos are a must, and share your finds please :)

Soldato
Look at what the cat dragged in this morning.....

dsc01755j.jpg

to this

dsc01756ud.jpg

to this

dsc01759l.jpg

:D

The middle and left screen are running off an Asus 5450 with DP and DVI, the right screen off a asus 6450 off dvi. Middle and left screens off the 5450 posted correctly with BIOS, right with DVI did not. Think the right screen is different in colour due to running off the 6450 - which looks better IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom