** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
It all feels a bit meh tbh, its enjoyable to a point just not sure i have the interest to keep at it.
I played maybe half of the D3 seasons the good ones especially the last couple but this just all feels pointless.
I think ill go back to last epoch.

Last edited:
Associate
There's no fun to be had in this game. It's a boring chore. I never though I'd say this but D3 is actually more fun.

This "season" is a disaster. No content, no fun, no fixes, no density, no nothing. Dev stream is going to be fun later.

Last edited:
Soldato
I found that mine never appeared until I had completed the first dungeon on the seasonal quest line.

Once I had done this I got access to them and my potions etc want up to 9

Last edited:
Associate
Had an epic party last night with the clan went from 1 to 25 and we tried to kill the world boss but everyone was severely under leveled and we we all just got massacred. Vive had a good idea of farming pvp zones for exp and I got my first pvp kill as rogue and the overclockers clan managed to gank a few randoms that tried to PK us lol

D3K

D3K

Soldato
The camp dumpster fire chat happening now.

Not even gracing them with my time live. Will catch up with their nonsense from sound bites later.

Man of Honour
Just did a couple of hours of seasonal Tier 2 HC with a Barbarian, actually found it pretty similar to the seasonal content that was in Diablo 3. Pity they didnt try anything more different from that but maybe future seasons will break away from the Diablo 3 seasonal mould a bit more. Cant really devote any further time to it at the moment anyway, Remnant 2 is out tomorrow so I'll be co-oping that until Baldurs Gate 3

Last edited:
Associate
Well, that was a reassuring campfire chat ... not. All three devs looked like dead men walking. It's very obvious this game was released prematurely and required a lot more time in the oven. They were unable to provide any clear answers on their vision for the game. Lots of "we've talked internally about these things", and "we'll address that issue later" etc. Oh, and we're listening to your feedback and questions, meanwhile chat was disabled on their YouTube stream.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did have a slight panic at loading up a quick season 1 rogue and none of the lilith statues had carried over :D until realising I had to load in again with my non season level 70 rogue for them to be picked up.

I wanted to try a twisted daggers rogue this season but it's incredibly clunky on the controller. You don't have the precision on 3 key skills for it to work. So I'll see how I get on with mouse and keyboard instead. Was nice chilling with a penetrating shot rogue before using the controller ;x

Soldato
It all feels a bit meh tbh, its enjoyable to a point just not sure i have the interest to keep at it.
I played maybe half of the D3 seasons the good ones especially the last couple but this just all feels pointless.
I think ill go back to last epoch.

It's basically the same game released again 7 weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom