** Diablo 4 Thread **

Almost level 60 with my rogue on the season server and I’ve come to the realisation that I ******* hate twisting blades play style. Going to try a mor range style see if I get on any better.

Almost level 60 with my rogue on the season server and I’ve come to the realisation that I ******* hate twisting blades play style. Going to try a mor range style see if I get on any better.
I've tried, and ended up reverting to a TB build. Ranged relies on gear and heavy investment in paragon points to work well. I'm not saying you can't play a ranged build at all, but it's nowhere near as efficient as a TB build.

I used rapid fire for rogue build as its easy to play, probably not the best but the fun ones never are. If its fun, they nerf it or remove it completely.

I've tried, and ended up reverting to a TB build. Ranged relies on gear and heavy investment in paragon points to work well. I'm not saying you can't play a ranged build at all, but it's nowhere near as efficient as a TB build.
Just tried a build with the barber stone and it wrecks but now I'm soft as a marshmallow

The seasonal bonuses are a joke, why do they give with one hand and punch you in the balls with the other for absolutely everything? Level locking boost points is just BS.

I'm playing rogue barrage build form maxroll, currently lvl 74 and while the damage is good I feel like I am extremely squishy. I am honestly not having too much fun, I can hardly keep up most of the time and I am doing content my level or +1-2. I am not sure if this is good balance or if the recent survivability nerfs were too much for some classes. It's simply very hard for me not to get hit when fighting packs of enemies, bosses on another hand are super easy. I understand they don't want the game to be too easy but balancing seems to be all over the place.

I've been playing co op today with a friend and noticed that when picking up quests it's not sharing them with the other player.

I have had a look online and it seems to do it on PS5 but not on PC. Has anyone else had this?

I'm playing rogue barrage build form maxroll, currently lvl 74 and while the damage is good I feel like I am extremely squishy. I am honestly not having too much fun, I can hardly keep up most of the time and I am doing content my level or +1-2. I am not sure if this is good balance or if the recent survivability nerfs were too much for some classes. It's simply very hard for me not to get hit when fighting packs of enemies, bosses on another hand are super easy. I understand they don't want the game to be too easy but balancing seems to be all over the place.

Almost no defensive skills/healing on that build. Dark shroud isn't that useful imo. Have you got plenty of damage reduction affixes on your gear ?

I really want to try this game but knowing my track record with games it's a hard pill to swallow buying it then finding I don't like it, kinda kicking myself to giving away my key for the open beta just before it launched :(

I really want to try this game but knowing my track record with games it's a hard pill to swallow buying it then finding I don't like it, kinda kicking myself to giving away my key for the open beta just before it launched :(

"This includes the Blizzard Shop, the Battle.net App, and in-game. We cannot refund games, in-game items, or products purchased in retail locations or from other online sellers and storefronts, including console. We refund Diablo IV within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven't played for more than two hours."

Taken from here

Gimme a few minutes, I got a code with my 4090 but had already bought it prior, I'll go dig it up and send it over.

Crap just checked email its apparently only valid until 13/07, I'll grab it anyway worth a shot for free.

Last edited:
Just uninstalled this, cannot play it anymore. Got to 71 and the grind is just far to steep. Cannot even try different things with paragon points as everything is behind crazy high paywalls. Everything just feels locked away. Hard to believe they paywalled the re-spec. The game uses CC way too much, seems like 99.9% of deaths are CC deaths. All the good dev’s have clearly left Blizzard.

The most fun I had in this game was when I uninstalled it.

ARPG's are my favorite games, I love the Diablo series but D4 must be the only loot based ARPG with such boring loot, it's unreal.

The most fun I had in this game was when I uninstalled it.

ARPG's are my favorite games, I love the Diablo series but D4 must be the only loot based ARPG with such boring loot, it's unreal.
Even more fun than the blast you were having in act 4 or the very very good story?

Because if uninstalling is that much fun in comparison then I need to try some of this uninstalling lark, does it have co-op? :D

Diablo newb, was thinking of picking this up but what's all this talk of 3month resets? If I just want to do single player main quest, side quests etc I can surely do this for long as I want without losing a character or major stats?

Rolled 7.5% crit chance but also rolled 21% increased physical damage. I think the latter was a no brainer as a Barb but I went with crit :cry:

Yeah, but don't you keep all the paragon points you gained (or whatever the D4 equivalent is) like you do in D3?

Sounds like it's just the malignant heart stuff or whatever the new socket stuff is called.

Which is fine when it doesn't take a lifetime to get to max level and there is actual content which is fun to farm.

If it appeals to most then great but it feels like a massive waste of time for me. I'm actually glad this is so as I feel eternal isn't an obsolete realm anymore, assuming it still continues to receive loot updates and what not.

Back
Top Bottom