** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
I got to level 100, did not think I would. I do 1 or 2 NMD every now and again just to level the glyphs. Sometimes I invite randoms who are near the door to make it less boring. I will have the odd game until all the glyphs I use are done, have 3 left at level 18. Sometimes I have to quite a NMD(level 53) as one NPC is so powerful I cannot even damage it, don’t know if this is a bug but its annoying.

Associate
I uninstalled a few days ago after reaching lvl 100 on my seasonal rogue. Needed to level up another 4 glyphs so I could transition from my levelling build to one that could have a decent crack at Uber-Lilith. Found I just didn't have the motivation to want to do that ; there simply is no reward for killing her. I'm sure I'll come back and play D4 at some point in the future, but for me that's going to require a complete overhaul of the loot/itemisation system which, as things stand, is very shallow and boring. But I won't pay £££ for another expansion to fix this issue.

Associate
I think I hit 64 last weekend and was getting bored, no sense of progress at all.

The latest news seems to be going in the "Diablo 4: Immortal" direction and I'm out.

Maybe in a few years it will be decent or maybe it will have died on its ass, who knows.

Associate
Just dinged 74 last night. Haven't touched NM dungeons yet as its still quite tough going, so I've spend my time doing the legion events and in between the whispering quests. The best legion event was in the helltide zone. Got a free helltide chest from that!

Feeling comfortable roaming around now so will start doing NMDs to level up my glyphs soon. Probably when I'm 75.

Soldato
By logging off and never logging back in.

For real though, there is no save as you need to be online when you play so it’s constantly tracking progress.

Thanks.

I'm enjoying the game. I am only playing it as a single player experience and for the main campaign. Once thats done I am not interested in all this season stuff.

So for that reason I am judging it as a single player arpg. And so far so good. Nice environments etc...

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I have not played a Diablo game since the first one. Which is the goto should I head to 3 or 4 ( mainly solo play these days)

Soldato
I stopped playing D4 about 2 weeks ago and decided to try out D3 on Friday (new season) as I've not played it since RoS came out. Having a great time with it so far. Enjoying the loot drops and the variety of things to do (albeit I've not reached endgame). Not sure if it is in D4, but it feels like the ragdoll effects from killing an enemy is a lot more over the top and quite hilarious and gives you a feeling that your attacks have a lot of power behind them :D

Given so much has been added since I last played, I feel like there's a lot for me to learn and understand.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well no doubt they will be supporting this game for years to come, so eventually it will be in as good a shape as Diablo 3.

Too me that just seems natural, unless you want the game to be postponed for another year so that they can add more content?

Frankly I don't see why people bother to keep playing these games after the campaign anyway.

So many other games to play I don't see the point in just dungeon crawling to find new gear so I don't see the appeal.

I played Diablo 3 up to the end of the campaign and I will do the same in 4.

Last edited:
Associate
I think having to start a new character every 3 months is putting most people off, especially when the rewards for playing on the season realm aren't great and you lose most of those rewards at the end of the season. The way it's set up is also a disincentive to play more than one class each season.

Associate
I've got no interest in the end game but would you say it's a game worth playing local coop just through the story / campaign and can 2 characters level together in coop with one copy of the game on xbox?

Back
Top Bottom