** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
I still think it's strange we can't auth our bnet account with steam to get it there but I guess they want people to cross purchase to get it on the steamdeck

Associate
I'm finding this season to be more engaging than the last one. Vampiric powers, as a whole, appear to be more potent and fun compared to malignant gems. Levelling is faster, and I can see many players hitting lvl 100 before they've come anywhere near to completing their glyphs ( and vampiric powers, which also have a levelling up mechanic - and is randomised ).

Soldato
Played 1 hour, pretty boring so far, hard to tell much is different despite huge patch notes. My sorc in the eternal realm still gets smashed in nightmare dungeons, resistance changes didn't fix that

I'll jump in seasonal and play the twilight inspired emo vamp story and then probs uninstall I could use the space

Last edited:
Associate
Managed a couple of hours today. Levelling seems much quicker. Vampirism powers seem decent so far (although it's either not explained well or I just missed it but it took me far too long to find where they were accessed from).

Had a cellar with 4 treasure goblins together and they all dropped legendaries which is a nice improvement. I've logged off now though as it's a leggy mess. Teleported out of a dungeon to empty my bags, blacksmith hadn't spawned, it was rubber band hell and to top it off I couldn't portal back to the dungeon :(

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Seen this coming out on steam for £45. What is the verdict now that people have played it a bit?

Last edited:
Soldato
Seen this coming out on steam for £45. What is the verdict now that people have played it a bit?
I would wait for a bigger sale if all you want to do is the campaign. I thought it was decent but hardly worth £45 let alone £70 at release.

Otherwise, this sums the game up nicely.

An endless slog of looting trash that isn't of any use and when you do find something the differences are so slight as to be inconsequential.

Back
Top Bottom