** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
levelling to 100 is meant to be way faster this season, wudijo was about 80 hours in S0, 40 in S1 and 20 hours in S2. Multiple builds just violate the endgame bosses. So if anyone is looking to get some achievements or all the bosses down S2 looks like a good league to do it

Soldato
Im about 20 hours into my new sorcerer and im level 65 now, not as fast as the speed runners who got to 100 in 14 hours but still way faster than at launch

Associate
levelling to 100 is meant to be way faster this season, wudijo was about 80 hours in S0, 40 in S1 and 20 hours in S2. Multiple builds just violate the endgame bosses. So if anyone is looking to get some achievements or all the bosses down S2 looks like a good league to do it
Ball lightning sorcs rip bosses to shreds in S2.

Associate
This is how I feel. It really lacks a sense of progression or anything at end game. All you are essentially doing is running nightmare dungeons.
That's all you did in D3, but it felt more rewarding and each season they changed something with the mechanics which made the season feel fresh and fun.

Soldato
If they added a board next to each dungeon entrance so you could select the level and auto group/matchmaking it would be a lot better, Sigils suck. Also, make it so you just start and other players are added as they join so no waiting to start.

Soldato
That's all you did in D3, but it felt more rewarding and each season they changed something with the mechanics which made the season feel fresh and fun.
Guess I have just been spoilt by POE end game and was hoping D4 would catch on a bit. I know this is what D3 did but it just seems so boring.

Soldato
ive tried to play but can only play for about 10 minutes before getting bored going to leave it for a few season & try again, did same with D3 and got 3000 hours out of it.

i found D3 bit more fun, the skill although limited were all a bit more "special" looking i feel D3 was a bit quicker too, but maybe thats a lvl/gear issue

Associate
Thought I would give it a try single player, but stuck showing connecting and starting for about 15 minutes and never started, must be lots of people trying but I just want to try single player :mad: the store loaded very quickly though :D

Soldato
ended up trying the season after a friend got really in to it. Made it to 48 before quitting. Honestly most of the builds in the game just feel awful, think it's the earner / spender issue most builds have at low to mid levels and just generally really slow gameplay. Walking speed is awful, movement skills are so limited

Associate
Anyone killed Uber Lilith yet this season ? I can't manage it with my pulverize druid ... can't be bothered rolling a ball lighning sorc, but that would be appear to be the class to play for killing her this season.

Associate
I did it with my flurry/rapid fire rogue, albeit taking advantage of the bug in Tibault’s Will to cheese it. I had got to 2nd phase without this but the number of one shots got frustrating.

Worst boss fight in an arpg by some margin imo, but it’s not mandatory and there’s no real reward other than achivevment and a mount (and a title I guess)

Associate
I did it with my flurry/rapid fire rogue, albeit taking advantage of the bug in Tibault’s Will to cheese it. I had got to 2nd phase without this but the number of one shots got frustrating.

Worst boss fight in an arpg by some margin imo, but it’s not mandatory and there’s no real reward other than achivevment and a mount (and a title I guess)
Yup, it’s horrible boss design. So many one shot kills, many of which are unavoidable if you experience any lag. Also, dodgy hit boxes. Basically you have to create a character that can do massive DPS to kill her fast in phase 1 before any of her mechanics kick in. I just can’t generate that DPS with my pulverise druid … maybe if I get all my glyphs to lvl 21 I might but the damage output from overpower mechanic is still too unreliable for a boss fight like this.

Associate
Well, this just happened

rb9SprS.png

Back
Top Bottom