** Diablo 4 Thread **

So, a few things that I bumped into that I was curious if others had as well.

For fun I had a couple mobs follow me to where some guards where standing at a bridge leading into one of the towns and.. well, they sure weren't that othered about mobs running pass them ! They just stood there doing nothing.. :confused: .. Really found this behaviour from the NCP Guards a bit lacking from the devs, aren't they suppose to be there to protect the city ?? :p

p6wdZm2.jpg

Then earlier today I was trying to leave one of the town and.. well, I couldn't.. the character just kept running on the spot until I logged out to pick your character screen and back into game, then I could get passed it.. And yes, tried any place on the bridge but was an invisible wall across it for me.

Someone else had that happening for them ??

QZfRwXt.jpg

Also ran into a frozen Easter Girl, not quiet sure how this happened for the player in question ??

Gd0gLoA.jpg

^The same exact thing happened to me on the bridge leaving Kyovashad, more times than not, just running on the spot.

Aside from rubber-banding and server issues, I never had too many bugs. Although on the first day of early beta, I ran outside Kyovashad and there was a lootable corpse that I could keep clicking and getting money and items from over and over :D

Did anyone else notice gear was tradable even between people who weren't in a party when it dropped? I find this surprising if it remains that way as its asking for the RMT market to take advantage..

Did anyone else notice gear was tradable even between people who weren't in a party when it dropped? I find this surprising if it remains that way as its asking for the RMT market to take advantage..
nothing above rare can be traded, sure maybe high level perfect roll rares could become a target for RMT but i doubt it will be a huge issue.

I had really enjoyed the beta, hopefully one of the product key websites will sell this with a decent discount.

My favourite class to play was rogue, I picked up all the maneuver skills and was zipping about everywhere. It was slow to take down dungeon bosses but it never felt like I was cornered (I didn't encounter the butcher so maybe that would have changed).

Well, that's the beta over :) Hope everyone had fun who managed to get on.

I had fun but I have some reservations on the game, especially on itemisation, skills, and dungeons, which looks a bit shallow, but I'm absolutely keeping my pre-order as I'm still expecting to get hundreds of hours of play out of it.

Well, that's the beta over :) Hope everyone had fun who managed to get on.

I had fun but I have some reservations on the game, especially on itemisation, skills, and dungeons, which looks a bit shallow, but I'm absolutely keeping my pre-order as I'm still expecting to get hundreds of hours of play out of it.
I enjoyed it, only real major connection problem I had was on the first friday when there was the big queue.

There has been no PC Diablo game yet released that I didnt manage to get a minimum of 80 hours on, so will be keeping my preorder because its pretty much guaranteed to meet the £/hour quota.

I had really enjoyed the beta, hopefully one of the product key websites will sell this with a decent discount.

I'm not so sure as it's only on Blizzards store, don't think you'll get the same thing as you would normally with the key sites.

I just checked CDKeys and they have what they call Diablo III - Reaper of Souls (which according to their description is base game and one DLC) and costs €33.89. Same one on Battle net is called Battle Chest and cost €29.99. So yeah, key sites might actually be more expensive actually ! (although, might be other sites out there with cheaper keys of course ! )

I just checked CDKeys and they have what they call Diablo III - Reaper of Souls (which according to their description is base game and one DLC) and costs €33.89. Same one on Battle net is called Battle Chest and cost €29.99. So yeah, key sites might actually be more expensive actually ! (although, might be other sites out there with cheaper keys of course ! )

I think most of the Diablo 3 keys you can buy are likely from physical copies that fell off the back of a wagon :p With Diablo 4, the only way to buy a key is digitally - even the collectors physical edition doesn't have a key as it doesn't include the game.

I guess the Barbarian does at least have the advantage that it can have more legendaries than any other class
Stacking thorns on barb with some thorns + gear bonuses and the thorns +60% aoe aspect was insane, I could literally stand in a pack of mobs doing nothing and they would kill themselves in a couple of seconds.

Spent a few hours yesterday levelling up a Druid. I enjoyed Rogue last weekend and then a Necromancer, but reading people's opinions on the Druid I thought it might be pants. It wasn't!

Yes it's considerably slower than a Rogue and even a Necro, but using Wind and Lightening pretty much exclusively it absolutely destroyed mobs and most elite enemies and bosses. The only ones I had a problem with we're bosses that chase you around and swing at you. It was harder to dash out of range being slower, but turning on the 2 x wolf summon sorted that instantly. 2 wolves was just about the most I could bear to be on screen at one time, I hate too many things on screen.

For some reason I had loads of legendary drops too. The only legendary items I didn't have for the Druid was 1 ring, an amulet and a tunic (all rare). I know it won't be that easy to get them in live, but it was cool, in fact I really like the armour designs for all characters I've tried thus far.

I'm definitely buying the full game now even though this is my first Diablo game, maybe that helps because I notice some of you aren't happy with certain aspects, but being new to it means I I'm not comparing it to any previous version. I've not enjoyed a live service game this much since Destiny 1.

I got a drop for Druids wolves that turned them into wearwolves and allowed them to spread rabies. I really enjoyed how much difference a lego perk could make to your char. The pulverise perk which added a forward travelling blast wave was also cool.

Back
Top Bottom