** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
OP
Inquisitor is excellent :) I really enjoyed the story line with Ad Mech (I think this is available through Prophecy). It's not something I'd play regularly but it's a really fun game to play through.

Soldato
OP

Update from Blizzard on dungeon layouts, the font, the UI, and class balance.

Soldato
OP
I'm surprised they took out the ability to reset a dungeon and put it under "Quality of life" improvements. If anything it's the opposite, so instead of being able to reset a dungeon yourself and re-run it you'll have to travel to another dungeon, and wait for them all to naturally reset.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
There was one dungeon (forgot the name) which Kripparrian and others were entering that had a good number of elite packs, pulling them all together killing them and resetting over and over for efficency. It wasn't fun gameplay and I don't think this was what Blizzard intended with the reset ability.

Ah, that makes sense if people were doing that. Surprised they didn't just make a cap on how many instances you can create in the space of a few minutes, as the reset feature would have been handy (when used properly).

Soldato
OP
Joe said in the stream also that the client we'll test in that beta event upcoming (May 12th to 14th) will be very close to the release client. I wonder how different it'll be from what we already beta tested, but I'm guessing not much other than the changes they mentioned they are introducing.

Soldato
OP
n6mbO4R.png

I find this guy relatable :p

Soldato
OP
I was expecting gripes, and I have a bunch, but the game is new and it'll take some time to flesh out and I'm OK with that. Thankfully the game is fun so it's got that good foundation to improve on.

Personally, I hate seeing those "save us!" events in dungeons where there's 1 - 3 NPC's that you have to keep alive. The cursed shrine/chest/health pool events seem too common. I hate being forced to do hell tides for materials to re-reroll gear. There's no where near enough stash space. My biggest gripe though is I don't feel like my character is progressing. My gear gets a little better, so I do content a little harder, then it repeats and I don't feel like I've progressed; especially because build doesn't change at all and has been static since about level 40 and paragon levels don't affect it that much because the nodes have little flavour to them.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
On a helltide, WT3. grouped with 4 others to kill a mob with an icon on the map called something silly like Kaxxxaxaxaxxa, spend 15m killing it, drops about 4 embers and a couple of yellows, never again.

Was it really high level? I've noticed some weird level ranged on monsters that spawn in helltides. Like I was running around at level 57 and I was getting chased by a level 82 elite.

Back
Top Bottom