** Diablo 4 Thread **

D3K

D3K

Soldato
yeah i will defo be waiting a bit but thats just me. Unless i see something that makes me want to play on launch.

Blizz never reduce their prices until the game is dying. You might get 20% off in a random event or black friday, but it will stay that price for years.

Last edited:
Soldato
£60... damn pricey. That being said it is a game that'll likely keep getting played for years so in the long run maybe not so bad. Not going to pre-purchase as seems pointless but almost definitely week 1 buy for me

Soldato
Basically if your competitive in these games, and you don't buy the £70+ premium or the £90 deluxe your shooting yourself in the foot. That 4 day early access is really bad for the economy of the game at the start. The no lifer's will be able to corner the market.

Soldato
will pick it up but not sure on which platform yet. I've played D3 more on console than PC now as the console controls and UI is really nice, just veg out on the couch over a weekend

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Blizz never reduce their prices until the game is dying. You might get 20% off in a random event or black friday, but it will stay that price for years.

Not sure thats quite true, if you follow the pricing for Db3/exp or even Diablo Resurrection it has reduced after 12 months. Not saying it be overnight but after that launch anything possible. I cant see it staying at £60 for years on end.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Digital Deluxe seems like a good buy given you get the first battle pass with it along with the early access. 80 quid though is quite a bit higher than I was expecting for this though.

Maybe I'm just spoiled because I got Diablo 3 for free.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
They are doing a physical collector's edition for £100 but it doesn't include a copy of the game, so you still have to buy the game separately. That's insane.

That just taking the absolute****. They better not say Db4 is also subscription based as well.

Soldato
Seems rather steep to me just for the base game. I was going to pre-purchase it, but I've got plenty of other games I can play so will definitely be waiting for a price reduction. Even if I will be paying for it with my Blizzard balance I won't pay that much for any game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Associate
£60... damn pricey. That being said it is a game that'll likely keep getting played for years so in the long run maybe not so bad. Not going to pre-purchase as seems pointless but almost definitely week 1 buy for me
Weel D2 was very good i played for ages and compere to D3 was pricey and lost intrest very quick. £60 this needs to be good for this sort of cash.

Back
Top Bottom