Diplomatic Immunity

Associate
Show me other wise?
Do I really need to? Members of police and gov bodies in america have been getting away with horrific crimes for years without trial or punishment.

Not to mention, I am sure as a diplomat and member of the CIA (if true), running away from crime scene, fighting extradition and refusing to be a part of the trial sort of indicates a certain level of guilt.

Soldato
Do I really need to? Members of police and gov bodies in america have been getting away with horrific crimes for years without trial or punishment.

Not to mention, I am sure as a diplomat and member of the CIA (if true), running away from crime scene, fighting extradition and refusing to be a part of the trial sort of indicates a certain level of guilt.

she was employed by the CIA, she was not being employed by the CIA at Croughton.

So she was a normal person in the eyes of the law....
Law in the UK :cry::cry::cry:

Soldato

it was really just a show trial sadly.

Last edited:
Soldato
So if I accidentally knocked the guy sleeping with my wife off his bike and killed him it would be treated differently to if accidentally knocked a random stranger off their bike and killed them?

If they linked the guy to your wife they might look into it a bit more.

So you may need to plan it a bit more and make it look like a real accident rather than steaming along the pavement chasing him before you hit and kill him.

Soldato

Well. If it's that many you won't have any problems finding one.

Soldato
If they linked the guy to your wife they might look into it a bit more.

So you may need to plan it a bit more and make it look like a real accident rather than steaming along the pavement chasing him before you hit and kill him.

Yeah, I realise that, but ultimately it would come down to proving it was deliberate rather than an accident (or even just proving it was you driving at all - wasn't there a case a few years ago where a husband and wife refused to state who was driving and so ultimately all they could do was charge the registered keeper with failing to provide details?).

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I realise that, but ultimately it would come down to proving it was deliberate rather than an accident (or even just proving it was you driving at all - wasn't there a case a few years ago where a husband and wife refused to state who was driving and so ultimately all they could do was charge the registered keeper with failing to provide details?).

I want no part in your plans to kill your wifes lover. Im out. ;)

Soldato
It does not matter.

She did it and ran off.
That's an offence she wasn't charged with.
Only in the UK.

She was charged and sentenced for the original crime. There wasn't much they could do about the "ran off" bit as that would have required the US to agree on extradition.

It's quite amusing why the US and UK even bother having an extradition treaty being very close allies. When neither of them will agree to extradite their own citizens. I suppose it's only there for non-native citizens.

Soldato
She was charged and sentenced for the original crime. There wasn't much they could do about the "ran off" bit as that would have required the US to agree on extradition.

It's quite amusing why the US and UK even bother having an extradition treaty being very close allies. When neither of them will agree to extradite their own citizens. I suppose it's only there for non-native citizens.

The UK law say that she should have got 6 months just for leaving.

But oh no....

Back
Top Bottom