• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Discussion On The ATI Radeon 5*** Series Before They Have Been Released Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
00:01 Welcome to the 5 series!

Ill be keen to get home from work later today to see if theres any media available on the new cards since they've stopped me buying a 4890 lol

Jokester
Those pics dont' inspire confidence, give the impression it's going to be a power guzzling vacuum cleaner of a card.

i guess its a case of "would you prefer"

a) a 1960's tv powered by a 3 legged gerbil in a wheel

or

b) Nice shiney HD plasma TV powered by its own Nuclear reactor

I know where i'ld go!

Prob a good job im ordering a haf 932 in a weeks time

Last edited:
Looks like this design is the real deal then; it would seem several independent sources that are showing identical looking cards. Could be an enormously elaborate troll of course, but seems somewhat unlikely.

Or everyone who has the cards has been given the same samples with the massive coolers on.

True, it could just be a preliminary design or a version with a beefed cooler, but at this late stage it would be quite a PR coup if they had managed to avoid any leaks of the release edition.

Well the won't do after the paper launch tomorrow, all the pictures are random results will be flying out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom