Dishonored - Thread

What kind of choice do you mean then? And how is it different to bioshock?

I honestly don't see how either of the games are any different with regards to choice across a range of areas, except in dishonored you have a few different ways of killing your main targets and possibly more side missions/bonus stuff to do.

Same as, yet i was blown away at the start of the game then it went down hill

The couple of hours I've played now aren't as impressive as I was hoping for.

I feel so very detached from the plot and storyline, there's nothing really to draw you in.

It feels impartial and disconnected.

I've forgot how to do the ledge kill, where you jump down and sword them in the neck, I had the tutorial come up, but I have now forgot how to do it lol

Anywhere in the game where you can recap all the moves etc..?? Or re-read tutorial notes?

I've forgot how to do the ledge kill, where you jump down and sword them in the neck, I had the tutorial come up, but I have now forgot how to do it lol

Anywhere in the game where you can recap all the moves etc..?? Or re-read tutorial notes?

You jab the LMouse button just as you land on their head. Seems a little hit and miss.

Well my last gifs got nuked for being too big so I've done some more with my new updated personal settings for sweetfx. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll put it up!

screen4h.gif

screen3a.gif

screen2.gif

screen1r.gif

^ Nice pics, SweetFX definately makes it better. Is this a particular config for Dishonored or just the standard SweetFX files plonked into the Dishonored folder?

The couple of hours I've played now aren't as impressive as I was hoping for.

I feel so very detached from the plot and storyline, there's nothing really to draw you in.

It feels impartial and disconnected.
it actually reminds me of wolfenstein which also had magic powers and boring city layouts

I have played an hour and I am loving it so far. I would be very surprised if I do not consider it GOTY by the end.

To the people saying they are not sure of the atmosphere- I am not having that problem myself, but I do think it might have been a good idea to do a Deus Ex and set the whole thing at night....might have improved things.

The graphics could be better certainly, but the game still looks great.

Game isn't saving any of my options ....not happy:mad:

btw, with sweetfx you need to put it in the same directory as Dishonered.exe, which is win32 I believe. Also I think you need to tweak it/download someone elses config for it to have an effect as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom