Dishonored - Thread

When I eventually get hold of this, I'll probably try 'ghost' on normal difficulty.

I thought that too, but combat is sooo satisfying! ...I am playing stealth, but will kill if needed. It just feels right.

My initial thoughts are that this is easily the best game I have played this year. Everything is very slick. My only gripes are with bugs.....and the textures I suppose, but I am not that bothered really.

Maybe could have done with a bit more exposition as well tbh.

Loading it up now :D Going to play through first just killing/testing out everything, then going for complete stealth :D

That's what happens when you use the cracked version, the bug is with the crack not the game. Go & buy it, it's worth every penny!

Only one version Dave, the rest are save stamp issues, apart from one which is working perfectly fine.

Probably got theirs from the bay or something :rolleyes::o

Does anyone else find the storyline a little weird? framed for murder > murder everyone to escape > random people take you away > suddenly turned into an assassin. Seems a little sudden seeing as he was only a bodyguard before, probably missing something though. Combat is really fun though.

I thought that too, but combat is sooo satisfying! ...I am playing stealth, but will kill if needed. It just feels right.

My initial thoughts are that this is easily the best game I have played this year. Everything is very slick. My only gripes are with bugs.....and the textures I suppose, but I am not that bothered really.

Maybe could have done with a bit more exposition as well tbh.

I think your method sounds the most balanced, and perhaps the most realistic, too. I guess it's highly unlikely that I'll make it through the entire campaign without being spotted.

Love the Clouseau image in your sig. :D

loving this so far :D

went for uber sneaky but usually end up being spotted somewhere along the line and having to massacre everyone. getting sneaky kills and dumping the bodies off bridges is very satisfying.

graphics are not as awesome as hoped for but the story is more than distracting enough to get past that. On the plus side load times are pretty much non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom