Disney +

Permabanned
Like all these subscription services you very quickly run out of things to watch. Glad I didn’t go for the annual subscription I’m just going to make use of the free trials and watch what I want as it comes out.

Soldato
I watched Blackbeards Ghost yesterday. Way before my time but was good. I'm sure some of you are old enough to remember a lot of the older Disney movies so if anyone can recommend some of the older movies that are decent.:)

Soldato
Like all these subscription services you very quickly run out of things to watch. Glad I didn’t go for the annual subscription I’m just going to make use of the free trials and watch what I want as it comes out.
There’s enough content available to keep you going all year tbh.

Soldato
Signed up for the free trial, not enough content that I'm interested in viewing, so the subscription will not be continued. Will stick with Netflix for the foreseeable I think.

Associate
Does anyone know what the resolution is for each of the video quality options when you view the video quality on ipad/iphone app. What do standard, medium and high equate to?

Soldato
Where can I find the list of content?

From what I have seen it pretty much has everything from marvel, most is in 4k hdr.

The only marvel stuff I noticed missing is the newer xmen, spider man and the hulk. Them characters have been bought by other companies.

Permabanned
There’s enough content available to keep you going all year tbh.
The stuff that I would want to watch I already have the rest I’m not that interested in. They have absolutely ruined star wars so it’s only the upcoming marvel films that I have any interest in.

it’s the same with Netflix etc. Every now and then they release something worth watching otherwise it’s stuff I’ve seen before or have no interest in. £50 saved is £50 saved.

Soldato
The stuff that I would want to watch I already have the rest I’m not that interested in. They have absolutely ruined star wars so it’s only the upcoming marvel films that I have any interest in.

it’s the same with Netflix etc. Every now and then they release something worth watching otherwise it’s stuff I’ve seen before or have no interest in. £50 saved is £50 saved.
How is star wars ruined?

Permabanned
Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom