• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Remnant 2 is about 50fps at 4k on ultra settings and 75fps on low settings for me. Interestingly enough there isn't much difference visually between ultra and low and low post processing looks better than ultra as it results in a sharper image for whatever reason

The game requires upscaling tech to run more smoothly or otherwise played on lower graphical settings

Also Interestingly, this game has the same visual cross eye effect when in motion at low framerates just like final fantasy 16, anything under 60fps makes me want to throw up because the image on screen looks like I'm on drugs

I've tried to capture the motion issue on camera but it doesn't do it justice - you can see the shadow of the doubling up, it looks like the player has ghost arms trailing as I love the camera anti clockwise, but it's way worse in motion than just a photo. I didn't circle in red but you can see a section of the backpack is also exhibiting this ghosting. And this issue only occurs at under 60fps for me, it's not visible at higher fps

Last edited:

Shame FSR is still dog ****, if only amd would improve this, a lot of nvidia gamers would probably switch over to them.

Shame FSR is still dog ****, if only amd would improve this, a lot of nvidia gamers would probably switch over to them.
Yup, it's gotta be borderline embarrassing for AMD now to find out XeSS is overtaking them in the software-upscaling stakes. An improved version is desperately needed asap! Hoping something drops at Gamescom in a few weeks :)

Yup, it's gotta be borderline embarrassing for AMD now to find out XeSS is overtaking them in the software-upscaling stakes. An improved version is desperately needed asap! Hoping something drops at Gamescom in a few weeks :)

I wish AMD would make a push to also get devs who implemented FSR1 to update to the latest version of FSR2, AC:Valhalla being one of them... FSR1 in that game isn't nice on the eyes.

Not sure what they are playing at to be honest. Why not plough some of the silly moneys they charge for their GPU's (thanks to Nvidia's looney pricing) into improving FSR?

Also FSR 3....

Gl5hM7d.gif

Not to mention it will more than likely release in a shocking state too if history is anything to go by.

Sadly it seems amd fans/customers are perfectly happy to wait months/years for advancements though :o

Only saving grace for those who are forced to use fsr due to amd blocking dlss is that nvidias DLDSR is so good, it makes FSR somewhat more usable especially if using balanced and performance presets.

It'll go 1 of 2 ways... either be very well implemented and a true game changer up there with Nvidia's FG.... or it will be a mess and we may see 1 game eventually that has an ok'ish implementation.

No doubt the first game to have it will look great but the question will be, can it be a consistently good implementation/experience or will it be a complete mess for like 90% of the games and most importantly, will the adoption rate for it be good or also a bit of a mess for the first 1-2 years as has been the case with fsr so far.

Quite interesting I thought, obviously dlss reigning supreme here but notice the vram usage difference and more often than not, textures are loading in slower or not at all on amd side.... Maybe a game issue though?

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Quite interesting I thought, obviously dlss reigning supreme here but notice the vram usage difference and more often than not, textures are loading in slower or not at all on amd side.... Maybe a game issue though?

I'm not a developer by any stretch but after experimenting with enabling ReBar in the Nvidia driver through Nvidia Inspector I noticed textures would take much longer to load in than when it was not enabled in Spiderman Remastered... maybe, Again not a developer, FSR2 in this title is also enabling ReBar ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom