• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

And some keep insisting that we're the problem by continuing to buy Nvidia products, jeez I wonder why :p

Funny thing is you only bought one gpu (rtx 3080) in a long time. As since I have known you as I recall you was always an AMD guy.

As for me, people can always click the link on my sig. I have had loads of Radeon GPU's. Not my fault AMD can't either price their cards properly or offer as good if not better product than Nvidia.

If AMD provided the better product do you honestly think I would want to give my money to greedy arse leather wearing Jensen? Unfortunately AMD have stooped to his level in my book so ultimately who cares. I will just buy what's best for me. Right now there is no question whatsoever it is nvidia.

Actually crazy how dlss performance is now loooking better than FSR quality :cry:

That's being the case for a little while now, happening in several other games as well. The image quality of DLSS performance mode has come a long way, few years ago at launch it was awful and now it genuinely looks fantastic

Last edited:
That's being the case for a little while now, happening in several other games as well. The image quality of DLSS performance mode has come a long way, few years ago at launch it was awful and now it genuinely looks fantastic
Yup I remember the main update being 2.5.1 for dlss which brought big improvements to performance and even UP mode but never remember dlss P looking better than FSR quality mode except for when playing at res less than 4k. That video above includes several games btw just in case people think it is only avatar based of the thumbnail.

Yup I remember the main update being 2.5.1 for dlss which brought big improvements to performance and even UP mode but never remember dlss P looking better than FSR quality mode except for when playing at res less than 4k. That video above includes several games btw just in case people think it is only avatar based of the thumbnail.

While DLSS was already good and showed real promise, The 2.5.1 update just cemented in the rumor that Jensen had sold his booty to some Eldritch god to get that level of quality.

The fact intel are beating AMD says a lot about how poor of a job AMD are doing with FSR. Sad. Hope they pull the finger out.

Unlikely since they have shown time and time again, they don't want to be taking ownership and expect the community to do the work, nothing wrong with this of course.

Intel are going to kill it in the next couple of years and far more of a threat to nvidia than amd now, shame the adoption rate for xess is quite poor though (and it's open source too). Hopefully they get their fake frames tech out too as at least it will likely be an option worth considering.

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom