• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Associate
Soldato
New developer DLSS Super Resolution SDK is out and it introduces 3.1.30
  • Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements
Also having read around apparently the prior 3.1.13 added a DLSS Ultra Quality mode which as of the present time has not been used in any game.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's not a boring game at all, I loved it 10/10

But I too played on ps5 and completed the game 100% all trophies so there is nothing left to do, so I won't buy it again

And the graphics on pc are not a huge difference, it's generally just a higher resolution

Last edited:
Soldato
Benchmarks

No performance numbers for Ray Tracing using AMD cards - apparently the game crashes or something on AMD when you enable RT so it can only be played with no RT on AMD until there is a fix

The game also requires a certain amount of vram to run even At ridiculous low settings - for example the game will frequently crash when played with a 4GB GPU even if you are playing at 720p lowest settings

4k max, no dlss, no RT

4k max, no dlss, max RT

System RAM usage. RAM is very high if the GPU has under 10gb vram and RAM is still elevated even on 12GB GPUs

Last edited:
Associate
They also need to fix textures not loading properly + bvh structure. But hey at least the ps5 fanbois get a few days of ‘lolpc’. :)))
Played the game and watched DF comparison and the texture quality issues is not happening for me so it must be a bug affecting only some configurations.

Soldato
Well yes, the ratchet and clank games were a Sony response to games like Mario 64. So of course it was originally targeted at kids. If someone is new then I can understand if they have no emotional connection to the characters and no nostalgia. For their time the ratchet and clank games were also unique and ahead of the curve, offering the player a huge variety of weapons to use, many of which had wonky weapons and effects. The ratchet games also had a much better camera system than the Mario 3D games which if you played 3D platforming games from that era you'd know was a had huge deal because many 3D games had horrible cameras that would make people just quit. Ratchet and clank games are a masterpiece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom