Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Anyone noticed how inactive some of the teams are? Look at the last time they submitted...some submissions were from a year ago :smiling:

We've stormed up the rankings ladies and i predict we'll be on the first page in two weeks time :guessing/hoping:

Well i should have another ten thousand or so to submit in a sec but that will be it from me today im afraid :apologetic and unhappy smiley: as i have to go to work in a bit and wont be able to use the pc much when i get in as i then have to work the morning shift tommorrow : oh how work is a royal pain in the nether regions at times or rather just permanently smiley:

Hi Mad Old Tory
i see you are closing the gap to me ( suprised look shock horror smillleeeeyy) i will have to find a way to get more keyyyyyyyyyyy pressesssss to stay ahead of you.

the weather here is fine but cold
the grass is green
musicman over and out(big grin smillleeeey)

May go past Gilly soon but he's been away for the weekend :feels sad i can't beat him but knows he's on the same team as me so we're shooting up the ranks:

Although watch out Scott_N and si_sleaf :smiles again:

Now I'm sorry but this really is not on. The whole idea of this game is to rack up your klicks [TM The Beansprout]. You would have thought then that to assist in that process, team members would be braggin about their impending stompage, especially if they are going to leapfrog a number of mere mortals in doing so. You know who you are.

Never mind, I'll go back to playing that very stupid game, that I'm useless at (I'm getting bored with level one now). Can I have a new thumb please? I've worn mine out on the directional arrows cos the ship won't move out the way fast enough.

Originally posted by musicman
Hi Mad Old Tory
i see you are closing the gap to me ( suprised look shock horror smillleeeeyy) i will have to find a way to get more keyyyyyyyyyyy pressesssss to stay ahead of you.

the weather here is fine but cold
the grass is green
musicman over and out(big grin smillleeeey)

Morning old chap. Well it would appear to be the case that you have been typing away rather furiously recently and have been able to stretch a lead out on me. Do not be afraid though, that game is really really really addictive so i shall soon be able to up my klick [TM The Beansprout(though he probably nicked the term from someone else :hehe grin only kidding smiley:] count and with a bit of luck old stompio will occur :evil stomping grin:

Back
Top Bottom