Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Originally posted by MGP
Ooh a three way competion for ninth spot between Carasek, Matthew1985 and yours truly. Odd how I've been stomped a couple of times now, and yet no parps. Shame on you!

Still Matthew, I want cell No 9 back again :greedy smiley: So I've stomped you again!

Sorry for not parping - really should pay attention to what's going on! :)

Have a feeling my mate Yoda will pull away from us now he's caught us up. (authors! *tuts*)

Might just re-stomp him with today's stash though.

- Carasek

I joined up, im back BOINCing so I may as well do the rest for Overclockers UK (Esnet Ltd).

May the good ship OcUK sail upwards :happy cute smiley face:

May I suggest joining the OcUK IRC channel, #overclockers-uk on QuakeNet, chat and raise your keystrokes at the same time!

Originally posted by TheTross
Parp and Stomp to the following:

musicman
mattwood

No doubt you'll overtake me again soon enough, but I may as well whilst I can :D

are you sure about that ?( big grinnn smmilllllleeeeeeeeyyyyyyy)
look at all those extre key presses , i'm sure they will come in handy

Originally posted by DRZ
May I suggest joining the OcUK IRC channel, #overclockers-uk on QuakeNet, chat and raise your keystrokes at the same time!

I'm there! :smiles: Though I only idle there there for the most part, I'll scare you all with some weird chats soon. :winky:

I'm about to set TKC up on my home rigs.. then you're all in trouble :)

i'll be joining the IRC channel too, for more of the aforementioned scary weird chats.. Pixel, let the weirdness commence :D

Back
Top Bottom