Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Man of Honour
What's this? Two people stomped me without even a word. Methinks retalliation is in order :berserk enraged exasperated frantic fuming furious incensed infuriated irritated livid raging mad face:

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
What's this? Two people stomped me without even a word. Methinks retalliation is in order :berserk enraged exasperated frantic fuming furious incensed infuriated irritated livid raging mad face:

Calm down, it's a commercial.

Man of Honour
OP
Muahahah we're 90th and hmm, TheBeansprout2 is still 30th...I must tell everyone to klick harder, sheesh, my sister's supposed to be doign a bunch of essays! :exclamation mark:

Associate
OK, I give in ... another one for the cause. Anything that involves beating the Germans has got to be worth a shot ... ((big, huge, toothy grin))

EDIT: Installed it 10 minutes ago and it is genuinely eye-opening how many times I've clicked, typed or scrolled since then

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP

Adz is eargerly awaiting your revenge :tongue stucky out come-and-get-him face :

Adz

Adz

Soldato

Apologies if one of those was me; I'm not really au fait with stomping etiquette ;). I've got this worrying feeling that I'm about to be well and truly 0wned though :(.

Shame the rankings aren't based on mouse scrolls really - gotta love smooth scroll wheels :D.

Consigliere
Originally posted by Gilly
How come you don't? :p

Its kind of a strange question to ask without quantifying a little.

lol, well i mean like..do you do coding or programming of any sort that requires a lot of typing?

I only seem to type on Forum, sometimes on MSN and even a chatroom :)eek: ).

Back
Top Bottom