Do you guys know if there is anything similar to speed dating but for making friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is. The best way to make friends is via a hobby, then at least you share one common interest with someone. I race R/C touring cars and buggys at a club every week and i've met quite a few people. Getting a job helps too, I met my best mate through work.

If you ever go to an OcUK meet I rekon you would be the centre of attention, without shadow of a doubt.

Haha. That's awful. What're you studying at UEA mate? Am down there most days for the gym/pool :)

Computer Science, final year now; counting the time until exams in days instead of months now :( Should probably be focusing on my dissertation instead of posting on here, but ah well :D

Sports facilities are great aren't they, I try and make use of them when I get the chance but my time in the pool has been quite limited this year

oh bunny, whatever next. Im starting to think you and mattheman are the same person...

anyway where abouts do you live? Im sure we could arrange an OcUK social tailored to you.

I more serious answer is get a job, you meet loads of people, always something to talk about and they have to keep coming back because its their job!

I really think talking to those browsing in CEX/Games Workshop could be the way forward for you lolbunnydvd, you'll find some quite introverted people in there who are crying out for friends in a speed dating way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom