Do you guys know if there is anything similar to speed dating but for making friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer Science, final year now; counting the time until exams in days instead of months now :( Should probably be focusing on my dissertation instead of posting on here, but ah well :D

Sports facilities are great aren't they, I try and make use of them when I get the chance but my time in the pool has been quite limited this year

Good stuff, yeah they are brilliant, decent gym that's not to busy unless you go on absolute peak times, and a fantastic pool :)

Good stuff, yeah they are brilliant, decent gym that's not to busy unless you go on absolute peak times, and a fantastic pool :)

Everytime I go in that gym it's packed and I only ever go off peak! Never actually ventured into the pool though, might have to start going swimming again next semester.

Oh and dvdbunny, you're brilliant. Please don't leave this place. Ever.

Last edited:
I just moved to London in October and only just started to bra ch out. It's not difficult. Go to local pub, take up. Join a group of some sort, I'm learning salsa dance so made so
Made friends there, then Met their mates, been to work parties.

I like this guy. He asks genuine questions (as naive and daft as they may be) and they almost always end up being a great read. Theres no way you can get this guy banned, hes too entertaining :)
As for making friends, why dont you go speed dating? Even if you dont get a date Im sure theres someone there who will want to be your friend.

60.png

If you ask someone out for a pint there is always the option of additional pints even if it's not mentioned originally I find ;)

In fact I can't remember the last time someone invited my out for a pint and I've only had just 1 pint! :o

i was assuming that dvd would collapse half way through the second pint

edit: top notch skyfall thats brilliant!

Last edited:
I like how he never ever replies to off-topic posts in his threads. :p

You can have half the forum calling him names, and he'll be like 'thanks guys, much appreciated'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom