Doctor Who

Soldato
Kerblam was one of the better ones.

It's Chibnall that is rumoured to be quitting, because he doesn't like how the show is run behind the scenes. Whittaker has said she'll leave too, if Chibnall does.

Man of Honour
This echoes my thoughts somewhat even though it doesn't include the latest Doctors.

watch

Soldato
for the moment it is still triumph of hope over experience,
the bar is pretty low, when you look at the competition X-factor/comedancing/Die-nasty/Chase

Think Jodies' ego was ruling her brain when she took this on - it is doing a disservice to femail kind, with the scatter-brain intellect the character shows,
the master in female incarnation was much better portrayed.

Bradley Walsh maybe on the other side in the Chase, but, I still think Jodie's character is modelled from Leanne battersby in the higher rated coronation street.

(idris elba as Bond, or Fiona Bruce hosting question time would also be fails)

Soldato
To be fair I haven’t watched the last few episodes. Just lost all interest which for me is something I didn’t think I’d be saying.

I think Jodie is ok, not a massive fan personally. The writing is alright on some episodes but on most it has been pretty crap.

I’ll pick up on it again at some point but been watching series 9 and 10 instead which so far hasn’t been half bad.

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually, the black guy got to be the a55hat this week.
Still a bit moany, but probably the least preachy episode so far...

I think you might be forgetting about the father who ran away to an alternate universe to be with 'not wife' for 4 days while instilling dread in his own blind daughter that traps her in her house fearing for her own life on a daily basis. :p
Those terrible white guys eh?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Have to say I didn't understand what the episode was about. Made 0 sense. A dilapidated cabin in the woods has a blind girl (why was she blind) in there while her father somehow managed to find a magic mirror that bridges between 2 realities via a super nasty tunnel system that he seems perfectly fine wandering through to get to his fake wife who he spends days with and neglects his daughter for. Just to get extra **** points he makes up a monster to keep her indoors while he leaves her for days. Doctor saves the day, emotions yada yada ya and then has to sacrifice herself but no, turns out shes just too amazing for the solitract to handle and it has to let her go.

The solitract is really dangerous and has existed since the beginning of time but its now just popped up to nick a Norwegian man to have someone to talk to.

I don't know if Doctor Who has just got to that point where everything it does is annoying and you start to look at even minor details through a jaded perspective but I really feel like its turned to **** this series.

Back
Top Bottom