Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Because you quote CNN A LOT.
And since you are to lazy, it's SSRS that does CNN polls and what not.

I literally have no idea what you are on about. I have not linked you to a CNN poll. I linked you to a site that does an average of all the polls.

The other links were reports on the actual results of the 2016 and 2018 elections.

Caporegime
What?

Why do you keep going on about CNN polls? I didn't link to a CNN poll :confused:

I referenced a poll earlier, which was mentioned by Kathy Kay last night on BBC's 'Beyond 100 days' (CNN were not cited) and got the usual **** such as this:

A small biased CNN poll, you funny little troll.

They don't understand that 1000 is about the minimum people you need to poll to have a 3% margin of error apparently.

Caporegime
I referenced a poll earlier, which was mentioned by Kathy Kay last night on BBC's 'Beyond 100 days' (CNN were not cited) and got the usual **** such as this:

I literally have no idea what he is talking about.

I didn't even link him to a CNN poll, but instead to a site that collates all the polls together (ie to form a much less bias view).

Soldato
It's a like SC all over again.

Well if you have a fair and balanced debate in the SC thread, more people might join in. As it is, you have chased and bullied people out and got some banned/blocked (even though they didn't break any rules).

Instead you scream racist, bigot, homophobe around like candy, so ppl don't want to deal with that ****. And you're trying to do the same here. sigh!!!!

Caporegime
Well if you have a fair and balanced debate in the SC thread, more people might join in. As it is, you have chased and bullied people out and got some banned/blocked (even though they didn't break any rules).

Instead you scream racist, bigot, homophobe around like candy, so ppl don't want to deal with that ****. And you're trying to do the same here. sigh!!!!

What on earth have any of us got to do with the mods banning or blocking people?

Soldato
This whole impeachment is pretty pointless though because at the end of the day whether they find him guilty of the things he has done or not, his team will vote for him regardless and the other side wont get the 67% required to see him off. I can understand why they need to do it but its not going to change anything.

Associate
This whole impeachment is pretty pointless though because at the end of the day whether they find him guilty of the things he has done or not, his team will vote for him regardless and the other side wont get the 67% required to see him off. I can understand why they need to do it but its not going to change anything.

It will almost certainly have an effect on swing voters which is the entire point, what that effect will be i don't know... lots of polls suggesting it could be both good and bad for Trump.

No one really knows at this point and anyone making a prediction either way with great confidence is only doing so because they are already deeply entrenched in their position.

For example people say Trump will win the next election by a landslide but anyone clued up knows this is statistically massively unlikely to happen, there is nothing out there to suggest anyone will be winning the election by a landslide.

Soldato
“Well if you have a fair and balanced debate in the SC thread, more people might join in..”
What rubbish you where the cause of the problems in the SC thread. I tried to multiple times to have a fair and balanced debate with you and all you did was ignored facts and evidence, constantly lie and constantly shout your extreme bias, deflections and hatred.

You were the one breaking the rules and bulling people with your made-up lies and paranoia. You made up various lies and false statements up about me and I called you out on it and you just kept on doing it despite knowing what you are saying was a lie. Just like you keep lying about the transcript even though you know what you are saying is a lie.

You are doing the same in this thread as well, I tried to engage in reasonable fair and balanced debate and your response to my posts is clear for everyone to see. The fault lies with you.

“As it is, you have chased and bullied people out and got some banned/blocked (even though they didn't break any rules)”
If you or anyone else got banned/blocked they have no one to blame but themselves for breaking the rules. You constantly failed to engage in reasonable debate, you lied and kept breaking rules over and over again. You where given multiple chances of reasonable educated fair debate and every single time you failed. Any consequences are no ones fault but your own.

Caporegime

They don't understand that 1000 is about the minimum people you need to poll to have a 3% margin of error apparently.

Phasmahal and Deuse only recognise polls done on 100% of the population. Anything less is likely to have a margin or error of around 80% so must be ignored.

Caporegime
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukr...s-show-2020-1?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T

Officials at the White House budget office prepared to freeze almost $400 million in military aid to Ukraine the day before President Donald Trump's notorious July 25 phone call with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine, new documents show.

In one email, dated July 24 - the day before Trump's July 25 phonecall with Zelensky - budget officials shared a "Ukraine Prep Memo" with Michael Duffey, the budget official who played a key role in the Ukraine aid freeze.

The timing of the email suggests that far from being totally separate issues, as Trump and his defenders claim - the aid freeze was tied to the pressure campaign for a Biden probe.

Soldato
It will almost certainly have an effect on swing voters which is the entire point, what that effect will be i don't know... lots of polls suggesting it could be both good and bad for Trump.

100% agree. Polls have been proved entirely unreliable.

No one really knows at this point and anyone making a prediction either way with great confidence is only doing so because they are already deeply entrenched in their position.

It is an unknown. We don't know the true thoughts of the voters (which there are pretty zero voters here), we also don't know who will be the Democratic nominee yet and like 2016, the US could be faced with 2 bad candidates.

Last edited:
Soldato
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukr...s-show-2020-1?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T

Officials at the White House budget office prepared to freeze almost $400 million in military aid to Ukraine the day before President Donald Trump's notorious July 25 phone call with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine, new documents show.

In one email, dated July 24 - the day before Trump's July 25 phonecall with Zelensky - budget officials shared a "Ukraine Prep Memo" with Michael Duffey, the budget official who played a key role in the Ukraine aid freeze.

The timing of the email suggests that far from being totally separate issues, as Trump and his defenders claim - the aid freeze was tied to the pressure campaign for a Biden probe.

The Obama administration also put aid on hold, what's you point? Or is it one rule for one and another rule for another....

Caporegime

You have gone full CT here. So I/we have somehow convinced the mods to ban people despite them not breaking said rules?

Can everyone just reflect how completely mad that accusation is........and homophobe? Jesus Christ.

Caporegime
Geezus the state of this thread:eek:

Why is anyone even bothering to engage with this plasmahal guy?? We all saw what he was like in the SC thread and yet he’s doing it again in here.
And of course he thinks we had him banned from SC, it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he constantly trolled and posted stupid memes even though he was warned numerous times to stop doing it :rolleyes:

Caporegime
He's the epitome of Trump. I am still in stitches that I/we had people banned. Lets give it a spin......

Mods - ban Yas786!!! Sorry Yas - you talk much too much sense ;).

Teehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom