DPD Appointed New Couriers for Overclockers UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Come on guys 6 days in a warehouse is a bit of a joke

I had this after 3 days I contacted them and was told the sound card I had ordered wasn't in stock even although the stock level was still showing 10+ and I ordered it on the back of a post in the forums by the Purchasing Manager saying it was in stock !!. I had to cancel and order it else where.

Last edited:
Associate
yeah im cancelling now its been a week since my order im extremely disappointed with overclockers and i know this will probably fall on deaf ears but i'll order elsewhere.

Associate
Not too happy with DPD. Ordered two things yesterday for saturday delivery, both got tracked to the DPD hub, at which point, only one of the items came out of the other side and got delivered, the other's still sat in hub 3

Associate
yeah im cancelling now its been a week since my order im extremely disappointed with overclockers and i know this will probably fall on deaf ears but i'll order elsewhere.

I don't blame you mate. I have been waiting 3 days now and my order is still sitting in the "warehouse". I originally chose for it to be delivered on the 4th but it didn't arrive on that date. When I rang up to ask why I was told "48 hours to ship". Why give the customer the option to choose their delivery date then?! :confused:

The guy on the phone then told me he would organise it for delivery on Saturday (5th) but hey guess what?! It is still sitting in the "warehouse". Called up again but was given the same "48 hours" line. Wonderful. Money has been taken from my account immediately yet I have nothing to show for it 3 days later.

This will be my first and last order from Overclockers. Knowing my luck though the PC will probably be faulty or something and I will have to deal with loads of hassle to get everything sorted.
:mad:

Associate
I ordered again my status is complete but my parcel has not arrived no blame to overclockers but DPD are about to get a jumbo rollocking

Associate
The 2 biggest problems with DHL were an incredible number of damages

Well I aint suprised. Just been out the office for a cig. Just as I spark up a DHL van comes tearing down the road mounts the kerb and stops sharp...I cringed as you could hear the boxes etc in the back slide into the partition behind the driver. He then overloaded his trolley (IT gear for our office) and as he made his way to the enterance a box containing a laptop fell from the top and hit the pavement with a right crack. He picked it up and continued on into the office like nothing had happened. I waited until he made his delievery and went and spoke to the reception staff. He did not tell them about the laptop dropping. Upon opening the screen was cracked...brand new laptop down the pan. They on the phone to them at the moment and checking the CCTV footage. The gaffer is fuming

Soldato
Well I aint suprised. Just been out the office for a cig. Just as I spark up a DHL van comes tearing down the road mounts the kerb and stops sharp...I cringed as you could hear the boxes etc in the back slide into the partition behind the driver. He then overloaded his trolley (IT gear for our office) and as he made his way to the enterance a box containing a laptop fell from the top and hit the pavement with a right crack. He picked it up and continued on into the office like nothing had happened. I waited until he made his delievery and went and spoke to the reception staff. He did not tell them about the laptop dropping. Upon opening the screen was cracked...brand new laptop down the pan. They on the phone to them at the moment and checking the CCTV footage. The gaffer is fuming

Disgusting service tbh.

That's a true show of someone just not giving a damn in the slightest. Hopefully that guy will get the sack, because he obviously has no regard for other peoples property.

Associate
Yet another speedy order/delivery for me ;)

I put an order in on sunday night for a motherboard and memory for myself and a processor and graphics card for a friend (one order) and it was sent out first thing monday and delivered today at the usual drop off time of around 11'ish this morning!

Cheers overclockers and dpd once again :D

Associate
Well, i ordered a motherboard and thermal paste on friday for next day delivery, arrived today, the thermal paste looks used though, wasn't in any packaging and had no cap on the end, some thermal paste sticking out the end.

:confused:

Soldato
A friend just got his new PC that was sent from the UK to Monaco via DHL and it has been totally destroyed.

Associate
First experience with DPD paid for before 12:00 but arrived at 13:21 I was out so had to rearrange that evening to pick package up from warehouse. Had good phone call service to arrange pick up and friendly service at the warehouse but box was bit too heavy for the woman and I could hear her pushing it along the ground. Didnt bother me though cause OCuk did good job with bubblewrap although box was double size contents :D

Associate
Tracking number seems to be working for my order but it's status hasn't changed since yesterday evening when the first information was recieved. The latest status is simply: 'forwarded to Dublin depot' and has been that way since yesterday. I'd have thought it would have made it over into Ireland by now. Does anyone know if this is just where tracking info ends for parcels or if it should be showing more information?

AMG

AMG

Soldato
I don't see why people are complaining about were the deport is unless you really don't trust them with your goods

ethoir way I used city link, DPD, DHL must admit the DHL was a little annoying as they also send it in civi cars and well I missed the order and so annoyed i called up DHL and they sent me on a marigo round :mad: got the goods the next day -_- than my next parcel was a little dodgy on the old box DPD no problems with however I haven't really ordered much recently

Associate
There isn't a single courier for which I have not experience, personally, nightmares either at home or work. DPD, DHL, CityLink, Parcelforce, UPS, FedEx.

They've all exhibited elements of absolute incompetence at some point in the past. There isn't one that I would trust with anything valuable to be honest - but one is left with no choice when purchasing from online retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom