DPD Appointed New Couriers for Overclockers UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Both my delivery addresses have been next day, I cant fault them but as in any business like deliverey, the driver tends to manage his route. if he wants a early finish sometimes, the customer was not in!

Its not like DPD are unique in this and the delivery, perhaps except cost will not stop me reusing OC! :)

Soldato
Yep, my guy couldnt find me on main road so pulled up and rung my mobile, went into my garden and could see him parked up further along the road, so he turned around and saw me stood on pavement. One happy customer here (southampton DPD depot is closest I think, if they have one at southampton lol) :)

Caporegime
Not as good a service as Citylink In my Area. The depot is a pretty far away and i must be last on their route so dont get stuff till late evening... Citylink i could almost set my watch by to 10:30am !!!

Wont grumble tho it is still next day :O

Associate
just a quick query, from peoples experience. My conf of dispatch email came at 5:20 on Friday night, is there any chance of me getting this parcel at some point today? Live in Dundee, so guessing it will be from Edinburgh depot. it is the next day shipping option so hopefully it is coming today because this is the only day off I have this week. Trackings not been updated since Friday...:(

Soldato
just a quick query, from peoples experience. My conf of dispatch email came at 5:20 on Friday night, is there any chance of me getting this parcel at some point today? Live in Dundee, so guessing it will be from Edinburgh depot. it is the next day shipping option so hopefully it is coming today because this is the only day off I have this week. Trackings not been updated since Friday...:(

it's possible , my order (ordered 4.02pm on friday) has just been loaded on to the van . just depends where your local depo is

Soldato
still waiting for my psu , what time do DPD deliver till ?

edit : never mind but DPD are **** " Unable to deliver, insufficient time available " , what a wasted day :(

Last edited:
Soldato
finally got my psu but it was delivered to incorrect address (ashfield homes ltd) , how on earth things do not get lost when using dpd is beyond me . i for one will no longer use ocuk while they use dpd

Associate
I ordered a cpu yesterday around mid day,and i received it about 9:30am this morning :) thumbs up for the service.

i then ordered a mobo at 4:20pm today with the next day delivery service,but according to my ocuk account,its still in the warehouse queue??.. so will i actually receive it tomorrow now?

thanks

Associate
Got my delivery yesterday morning which was basically less than 24 hours with the free postage option ;)

I think it was more to do with OcUK sending it out fast rather than them driving here though :p

I know i am quoting myself but it is just to confirm DPD delivered my new monitor nice and quick again today! (Arrived right now as it happens)

Luckily our local drivers seem to be decent chaps!

"EDIT"
Order date and time: 25 Aug, 09, 11:01 am.
&
Delivered, signed for by MAXWELL, on 26 Aug 2009 at 11:39.

Almost 24 hours to deliver, Cheers overclockers...

Last edited:
Associate
I just hope my order turns up today i know its been a bank holiday weekend but i placed my order friday and so far its not left the warehouse, it is a little disappointing.

Associate
Just a little curious now as its been 2 days, no email to say its been shipped.

Would i be entitled to any form of refund for my order not turning up? i see a large wedge of my bank account has been taken and i have nothing to show for it.

Associate
Just a little curious now as its been 2 days, no email to say its been shipped.

Would i be entitled to any form of refund for my order not turning up? i see a large wedge of my bank account has been taken and i have nothing to show for it.

Join the club i ordered something monday & not heard a peep, even sent a message using the webnote system earlier today asking when i could expect shipment & nothing yet.

NOT the service i've come to expect from OcUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom