Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

looks like he might be quitting streaming after being fired. Whether he is just trolling remains to be seen.

Last edited:
It's amazing how he keeps getting these phone messages delivering devastating news at the exact time he is streaming. He's either bull'ing or whoever is sending these emails/messages is a great troll and wants to see his reaction live.

Last edited:
We have evidence to have opinions that don't suck. Events did happen. People who are relevant have spoken
People who are relevant... dont yo mean people who have money to gain?

He's been fired twice behind closed doors and has no strong answer to Twitch employees stating it was because he was sexting and looking to have sex with a minor.
Evidence proving this is the case?
As all we have seen is an ex member of staff speculating on this is the reason for his removal.

The actions of everyone involved do not sound unreasonable in context of the allegations being true.
Except thats not the case.
If the doc was undertaking the actions you just said such as;
looking to have sex with a minor.
Twitch have a legal responsibility to report that to the relevant authorities for them to investigate any potential harm as a result on the platform.

So yeah the actions do sound unreasonable to those wishing to burn at the stake with zero evidence apart from whispers.

If he's under NDA he likely can't respond to the accusations directly depending on how it's worded.

I have zero faith in Twitch staff or ex-staff to be honest about situations or to know the entirety of it. I'm no fan of Doc but I am fed up of these witch hunts online based on he said.. they didn't respond = guilty.

With one hand you type about evidence and with the other you don't need any to blame *various labels* for not paying rent.

We have evidence to have opinions that don't suck. Events did happen. People who are relevant have spoken.

He's been fired twice behind closed doors and has no strong answer to Twitch employees stating it was because he was sexting and looking to have sex with a minor. It also looks like he'll stop streaming indefinitely. It also looks like a screenshot and internal Twitch case number has been privately shared.

The actions of everyone involved do not sound unreasonable in context of the allegations being true.
We have some circumstantial evidence and armchair body word language experts who are analysing every action to feed their confirmation bias.

What was that chuk, can I crop 3 words from your posts and make up a false reply too.

Last edited:

What was that chuk, can I crop 3 words from your posts and make up a false reply too.
I don’t think any context is lost by my selective quote. And nothing in the rest of your post disputes what I said. I would argue the rest of your post supports what I said.

Everything you’ve listed is at best (with a sprinkle of me being charitable) classed as circumstantial evidence.

And you are analysing his response to fit your confirmation bias.

Last edited:

There is no evidence outside of arm waving of someone who used to be employed at a company, that is using this information to gain followers and money through releasing - nothing substantial or evidently true.

I suspect what happened is Twitch obtained some details of these alleged messages or other actions and deemed him to be in breach of his contract. They then fired him, to which he counter claimed that that action wasn't within the scope of the terms of his contract with them for them to do that.

Eg, contract states we will terminate if convicted of xyz. His messages may exist and be sexual, but he hasn't been convicted, so they terminated his contract unlawfully and were liable to payment of damages (ie the contact in full).

The question I ask is did any settlement agreement include any clause about Twitch having to keep quiet about any such messages that may exist? Would this even be lawful / would they have a duty to report to the authorities? In turn, disrepcts part of any NDA is not to discuss anything to do with the settlement and with twitch dropping the ball.

Last edited:
I'm not really following this, because I don't really care that much about streamers. However, I thought he was found not guilty as such, and hence got a settlement. So why was he fired? (Perhaps COYS comment clears it up?)

Last edited:
I'm not really following this, because I don't really care that much about streamers. However, I thought he was found not guilty as such, and hence got a settlement. So why was he fired? (Perhaps COYS comment clears it up?)

His statement the other day 'I didn’t do anything wrong, all this has been probed and settled, nothing illegal, no wrongdoing was found, and I was paid' just relates to the settlement with Twitch, not the allegations. It is quite clever actually.

And him saying 'I was paid' just means that Titch were found in breach of his contract and settled (for the reason I speculated), not that any innocence to any crimes is to be inferred by that, as his statement could imply he is asserting.

The rest of a sentence can be considered important. I personally think its straight up lying if you delete 90% of a message just to make a false reply then insist that your false reply was honest.
Haha very funny. :rolleyes:

Now formulate an actual reply to the points I’ve raised.

Since you said my reply is false I’m assuming you are arguing that the things you’ve posted are not classed as circumstantial evidence. So go on explain why they aren’t.

It was settled out of court. Twitch paid his contract in full. No parties admit to any wrongdoing and there is an NDA on the settlement. I think that’s all the key points from the lawsuit.

Haha very funny. :rolleyes:

Now formulate an actual reply to the points I’ve raised.

Since you said my reply is false I’m assuming you are arguing that the things you’ve posted are not classed as circumstantial evidence. So go on explain why they aren’t.
There is a reason he has completely ignored my response, easy to see why.

So yeah the actions do sound unreasonable to those wishing to burn at the stake with zero evidence apart from whispers.

You actually pressed enter on that.

1) Two Twitch employees of the relevant time, with job titles that are relevant to being credible.
2) Nothing changed about the allegations of sexting a minor and wanting to meet up for sex at twitchcon and you're flipping from...

What are you asking that is illegal? As far as I am aware, there is not enough information out there to confirm any form of criminal activity.
Its not a crime to speak to a child, its not exactly moral depending on your age, context and more, but its not directly illegal.

Twitch have a legal responsibility to report that to the relevant authorities for them to investigate any potential harm as a result on the platform.

It's enlightening spending time to reply to you.

1) Two Twitch employees of the relevant time, with job titles that are relevant to being credible.
Still whispers, I dont see any evidence.
I could provide whispers about numerous business', does it mean its true? Nope until you have evidence to confirm.
Do you know how a justice process works?

2) Nothing changed about the allegations of sexting a minor and wanting to meet up for sex at twitchcon and you're flipping from...
Nothing has been confirmed thats the actual case either. So all you are doing is showing that you hear a rumour, believe rumour and full charge ahead with rumour. great job...

Talk about flipping all you want, nothing incorrect with what I have written, its just you dont like it, wah wah wah.
Its not illegal to speak to a child and at this moment in time with the current facts to the situation which really have not changed in the past couple of months. Twitch have not done anything wrong apart from potential breaking the terms of their payout deal to the Doc.

I can see why you're getting mixed up, this isn't about the legality of speaking to children.

It's about is there anything wrong with SEXTING A MINOR and WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM AT TWITCHCON.

I am of the opinion that it's not a good idea to keep someone as part of your business who is doing that. And the responses of Docs business partners make sense if the allegations are factual.

Other opinions such as yours may differ.

It's about is there anything wrong with SEXTING A MINOR and WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM AT TWITCHCON.
I think you need to step back and actually read half the replies before coming out with such dribble.

No one, no one has said there is nothing wrong with sexting a minor etc.

We have said there is absolute zero evidence of such a thing taking place. Its been said by a person with a personal agenda for their own gain.
If you want to believe Chinese whispers and just follow the angry crowd, you do you lad.

Back
Top Bottom